Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[TIL] I was her tool and provider all along.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Today I realized  
She was not giving me any "signal".

She just use me as a fucking tool!

I was so fucking betacuck,I wish I knew blackpill earlier.

No matters how many science projects and assignments I've stayed up all the night helping her even It's not my own.

I almost completely ignored that she called me ugly and dehumanized me.

It's a chad thundercock who can be rude to a girl and get her heart easily meanwhile us incels have to work our asses so hard to be "her friends".

It's an incel poindexter who thinks girl will reward him with love if he puts his efforts and heart on her.

Humiliate or kill her only way to salvage your honor

SUPERCEL said:
No matters how many science projects and assignments I've stayed up all the night helping her even It's not my own.

Cuck

It's over, in my class there's this Tyrone who was telling this girl about how he doesn't want kids, and how he couldn't stay loyal because if all the women out there. You'd think no way this slut would ever want a guy like that, annnnd she's all over his dick now. They even wear matching clothes wtf is Tyrone that strong? 

They can't lose

Better blackpilled late than never.

banderas

I don't even know anyone IRL who has cucked this hard for some poonani

blackletcel said:
It's over, in my class there's this Tyrone who was telling this girl about how he doesn't want kids, and how he couldn't stay loyal because if all the women out there. You'd think no way this slut would ever want a guy like that, annnnd she's all over his dick now. They even wear matching clothes wtf is Tyrone that strong? 

They can't lose
Chad is right when he suggests "just b urself bro".

When a female is physically attracted to you, it's nearly impossible to say anything that will phase her.

nvm yes I do

he buys her IHOP every weekend, but hes 5'5. ive have picture proof of 2 of my best friends who taking turns fucking her, and he hasn't

Grotesque said:
Chad is right when he suggests "just b urself bro".

When a female is physically attracted to you, it's nearly impossible to say anything that will phase her.

Yea it's rage fuel because that's my competition and he mogs me so hard I just wanna fuck his face up

lol @ you incels who talk all this shit about not being a cuck and then you whiteknight females anyway.

I am sorry to hear that, brother.

Cut all contact and ignore her. Never stay in the Friend Zone.

JFL at orbiting women KEK.

Virginp0wers said:
lol @ you incels who talk all this shit about not being a cuck and then you whiteknight females anyway.

ive never helped a girl my entire life what were you thinking

Congrats on waking up..female attention is the most addictive thing on the planet for guys that are starved of it, its easy to delude yourself when under its spell. Those evil heartless cunts know exactly what they are doing and what buttons to push.

Your post is all too familiar for me, I dont know how many never again speeches ive given myself..

SUPERCEL said:
Today I realized  

It's a chad thundercock who can be rude to a girl and get her heart easily meanwhile us incels have to work our asses so hard to be "her friends".

It's an incel poindexter who thinks girl will reward him with love if he puts his efforts and heart on her.
Could not be help. You took every slight chance that could lead to any sexual interaction. Best think you can do now is ask her anything you ever wanted to ask a women. Ask why are you unattractive? At least than you know what could be improve

SUPERCEL said:
Today I realized  

say thanks that you had some kind of friendship with a femoid

Joined Nov 2017.
Realized he is a cuck just now.

Lol.

blackletcel said:

They can't lose

well at least he's BLACKPILLED

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back