Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok star Chadlite accuses foid of Sexually assaulting him 4 times. She says he's slut shaming

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
He was passed out drunk and she groped him. Caught on video. Imagine if it was a guy taking advantage of a femoid. He'd be locked up for the next 2 decades behind bars eating prison food

53269129-0-image-a-31_1642946852471.jpg

The goblina who groped him.

61ec706bd265300018044788

TikTok star Jack Wright, 18, has accused his former friend and collaborator, influencer Sienna Mae Gomez, also 18, of sexual assault
The teen, in a video released Friday, claimed Gomez 'got on top of me, took advantage of me, groped me' while he was unconscious at a party in Hawaii
Video of the alleged assault was shared online, with Wright's friend - who was sitting beside him - claiming he had to pull Sienna Mae off
Gomez denied the allegations, with her representatives calling the claims 'fictitious' and an 'act of slander'
They also allege the pair had a 'consensual and cordial' relationship
Further claim the false accusations began after Gomez 'wished to end the relationship out of feelings of being used and misled through their time together'

Last edited:
Wish she could sexually assault me :feelsohh::ahegao:

How does a woman even ‘sexually assault’ a man. I thought we were all programmed to like female attention :waitwhat:

Chad gets puss puss even when his unconscious:feelsmage:

she's not even that good looking, being a spic, she's gonna be real fat within 2 years, you can already see it.

don't get me wrong, im an incel, i'd still smash.

"Chadline" jfc what is this forum anymore

Never understood what slut shaming is.You can't shame someone who is shame free anyway.

6F99B58C 5ED7 4FDC A4D3 12DACEA0A027

Apparently many other Chad's came out the wold works saying she raped them when they were passed out. What a wild foid whore. It's crazy to me how these Chad's are pissed they got free sex. Lmao

Here's a video explaining everything. The chad who got sexually assaulted says before the sexual assault he would wake up sometimes with her hand in his pants. And 1 time he was laying in his bed and she came in his room got hurt naked and straddles him, and he kicked her off

View: https://youtu.be/yvBHJ7-Tduo

She doesn't stop raping Chad's

Chad always wins, even when he's not awake.

Gay And Lame.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back