Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel TikTok star and Miss Canada finalist DEAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 21770
  • Start date
Deleted member 21770

Deleted member 21770

Let that sink in.
-
bye-bye-bitch.jpg

TikTok star and Miss Canada finalist, 21, dies on her FIRST ever solo skydive after she opened her parachute too LATE and it failed to deploy
Your thoughts?

Based parachute

Good tbh. These normies get too good of a life. She had endless fun till birth to death. Better that it happened earlier in life.

"The parachute is sexist and don't have any respect for wahmen" :foidSoy:
"The parachute [UWSL]let her die and should go in jail" [/UWSL]:foidSoy:

Nobody:
The parachute:
Joker movie joker
so based.

Wish there was a video.

Oh fuck yeah, stuff like this makes have a reason to live for

Oh fuck yeah, stuff like this makes have a reason to live for
Well yeah, she's "Canadian".

I hate those Americans in denial, just as much as you hate Ulster Protestant invaders.

L Whore

W Chute

I bet she reincarnated into a curry subhuman now

i wish this happened to all foids

made my fucking day:feelskek:

Reality of skydiving. You open too late / it doesn't open, etc. Shit can happen.

My theory is she most likely freaked out / scared to switch to reserve and 'hopefully' waited for main to fix itself but it didn't :smonk:

It should have said,

"She died from her LAST parachute Jump!"

One less girl for Chad to enjoy.

We will be blamed for her death

Where is the Insta of her hitting the floor?

Parachute was a seasoned I.N.C.E.L operative

Good lol fuck canada

thanks for posting this, made me smile a bit on this lonely friday night

:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties:

Wish there was a video.
there isn't? shame

i bet if bestgore was still around those devious boys would somehow have gotten their hands on the police photos

holes are too stupid for freedom. you literally have one job - pull the parachute cord lmao. anyways, lovely that she's dead.

Jesus have you watched the video on that link? She talks about herself faster than Usain Bolt runs. Her narcissism would've driven anyone insane.

BASED PARACHUTE :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Just fucking lol at the way she died, when she jumped out the plane little did she know she was commiting suicide :feelshaha::feelshaha:

bye-bye-bitch.jpg

TikTok star and Miss Canada finalist, 21, dies on her FIRST ever solo skydive after she opened her parachute too LATE and it failed to deploy
Your thoughts?
I'm finally going to have a nice weekend after reading this, thanks brocel !

Good riddance, nothing of value was lost, rest in piss and cum, you dumb slut

Rofl. Social media is literally getting foids killed. She wanted to show off how well traveled and how many thrills shes had.

I care about this actually

parachute cel went ER

Won a Darwin award.