Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Based Teenagers "terrorizing" Jewish foid teachers in Jew York.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
In a disturbing instance in late January, a group of boys came into Kaminsky’s classroom at the end of the day, and cornered her, laughing, she said.
“Miss Kaminsky, do you love Hitler?” one asked.
“I was so taken aback,” she said. “I did not respond, and they all gave the heil Hitler sign.”
Frightened, Kaminsky quickly left her classroom. One boy waved to his friends to chase her inside the building, a scene captured on security footage, Beaudry said.

and

At Kaminsky’s request last March, Principal Kammerman arranged for a group of students to visit the Museum of Jewish Heritage, which had a new program to educate students about antisemitism and the Holocaust. The museum, in Battery Park City, first sent two female interns to Origins to prepare the teens for what they would see.

Several boys nearly brought the young women to tears with rude and appalling comments, according to emails with the museum and staff accounts.
One teen said he would have sex with a dead Jewish woman.
Another said he would “take money from the dead Jewish people’s corpses.”
Others made derisive remarks like “Who cares about the Jews?”
The museum canceled the visit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I swear kids today are much more brave and based than in my time.
FULL ARTICLE: https://nypost.com/2024/03/02/us-ne...rrorizing-them-on-daily-basis-i-live-in-fear/

This sounds like a parody article from The Onion.

This sounds like a parody article from The Onion.
Well in the article, the DOE says they have not found any evidence for the allegations. And we all know how Jews like to play the victim. So there is a high probability they are exaggerated.

For e.g. , While Palestinians are being bombed and shot, my local Jew museum is commissioning these ugly paintings about IDF soldiers being the "real" victims:

It's just how Jews do things.

article gives virus

considering that white boys these days dont have the balls to be antisemitic and are suckups to shitsrael im gonna bet that they were ethnics

Holy shit lmao. Based

considering that white boys these days dont have the balls to be antisemitic and are suckups to shitsrael im gonna bet that they were ethnics
Was just about to comment this, lmao. Those were definitely Muslims

Was just about to comment this, lmao. Those were definitely Muslims
Yes, the school is almost half muslim (40%).

Kind of a dumb kike to teach there and expect anything else though. :feelshaha:

Gen Alpha are making the world a bettER place.

I’m oldcel but I work with young guys and they say the most hilarious shit. Based and black pilled more than I am sometimes. They remind me that I’m not out of touch with reality. They are feeling what I’m feeling, but much more acutely. I’ve become so numb from suffering so much that I sometimes forget how much pain I am immune to now.

Last edited: