Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TikTok ruined good music.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hey what's up, I wanted to address a thought of mine, I have been trying to find an answer to this question for a while now and I came to a conclusion finally.

Tiktok ruined good music.

Nowadays girls post their bodies on tiktok and expect men to not look at them, they post their bodies and insert music to it.

The problem is, this music gets famous and people click anyways, searching that up, but again, the bodies are famous and good not the music.

There you go everything destroyed. All good music destroyed by piece of shit fuckers with noodle hairs.

I just don't like it.

Modern music was shit before TikTok imo.

I hate that fucking song that says "oh no" with Alvin and the chipmunks voice :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

TikTok just further destroyed people's minds in the great saga of human brain nullification via social media.

I found pretty good songs at least instrumental wise. I put youtube videos cuz to lazy to find them on tiktok. But I discovered them in tiktok

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waAlgFq9Xq8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IETtH-v5dLw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wS8kJqu0k4&t=2s

HAHAH I hate all three of them.

I guess I look for good lyrics, but I'm really not sure, maybe my taste is different.

These are the ones that annoy me.

I'll tell you one way to know if a song is good or not, look in the mirror while that song plays, if it still flies then it's an undoubtedly good song, if it doesn't you know the deal.

HAHAH I hate all three of them.

I guess I look for good lyrics, but I'm really not sure, maybe my taste is different.

These are the ones that annoy me.

I'll tell you one way to know if a song is good or not, look in the mirror while that song plays, if it still flies then it's an undoubtedly good song, if it doesn't you know the deal.
What I don´t like of many of them is that I can´t identify with the lyrics. Since English isn´t my first language is easy to turn off my brain while earing them. After Dark is a good example since both the video and lyrics is describing a date with some sorta of love involved. Something I never had.

What I don´t like of many of them is that I can´t identify with the lyrics. Since English isn´t my first language is easy to turn off my brain while earing them. After Dark is a good example since both the video and lyrics is describing a date with some sorta of love involved. Something I never had.
I do envy you for being able to listen to it. I can say I hate it for the exact same reasons.

The word cringe has literally disappeared and there's no content anywhere on the internet at least that's how I feel.

I never had this romance, and I'd never be interested in going out with a girl who listens to this music and rollerskates at 10 at night time when I could be studying in my room learning what not. Plus it's all empty just a filter, makes me hate it more.

The other two songs, I just don't like the sounds, the first song I REALLY HATE IT.

Alright I saw the last two.

Look, it just gives me phony vibes. It's hard to describe, let's call it tiktok vibes.

I was never a fan of shopping malls and plus the cinema, that girl's alone as if she owns it, no one likes it or takes that as something real.

Some tiktok songs are not bad. I knew After Dark for a time before it has gotten famous and when it got, was a surprise; the perception of a song, weirdly, changes when it gets popular, negative association "bias"; must songs are bad but some are serviceable, pleasant. After dark has this atmosphere of finding someone special in a nocturnal setting, a aesthetic atmosphere with this type of vibe, now it has been associated with "hot men" edits on tiktok and "baddass, shady" edits of "dark yet engaging" characters mostly from series. Little dark age is a decent song but i cant like it because it is popular with indie whorish-girls on tiktok and tiktok in general, "put your head on my shoulder" was one of the first ones i discovered appeared on tiktok, boring song. Overall, tiktok is bad and some songs are ruined by it, popularity makes hate for it real to outcasts who despise popular enjoyiment.