Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tiktok mods are based as fuck

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
This bitch named @doglicker23 JFL uploaded this video to tik tok (her username on screen)

I reported this video for nudity and it got removed 5 minutes later. Check her account and the videos gone.

I still want a GBU 12 to be dropped on their HQ :feelsmage:

Degenerate bitches.

Dogpill strikes again.

Whores being whores. Why am I not surprised.

20200228 135205

Tik tok is the best cope atm

Tik tok is the AIDS lovechild of instagram and twitter. It takes the video format of instagram and mixes it the attention span of twitter.

It's the next generation of degeneracy.

Tik tok is the AIDS lovechild of instagram and twitter. It takes the video format of instagram and mixes it the attention span of twitter.

It's the next generation of degeneracy.
Yea you stick to your anime trash

braindead skanks

Numales on suicide watch

They can be based but they still allow this shit to happen

They can be based but they still allow this shit to happen
How do they allow it? They dont watch every million videos that get uploaded jfl what do you expect them to do? They removed 2 vids i reported in under 5 minutes

How do they allow it? They dont watch every million videos that get uploaded jfl what do you expect them to do? They removed 2 vids i reported in under 5 minutes
Tbf but TikTok is a literal whoring app

I really don't understand why they made this video in the first place when it's just them moving their fucking hips.

Nice. We need to ban sluttery.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back