Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TikTok is literally suicide fuel

B

Boricuacel23

5'7 Spicel
★★★★★
I usually hate social media for what it is on its core, which is basically an attention seeking site, meant for foids and chads to thrive only, however I do have a Tik Tok and the experience there is not as bad if you just like watch content of your interest, but from time to time you just stumble into "popular" videos and most of them either make want to jack off or kill myself.

Today I got shown this bullshit of a video and made me internalize even more just how over it is for me. This 18 yo tik toker from Spain has 2.4 million followers for just being good looking (and to make it worse, he's also talk) and talking to bitches on Omegle and all his videos and comments are him getting thirst over by doing literally nothing, while I get instantly hated, get gross looks and stares by just minding my business. I fucking hate this shit, why can't I just fucking like myself? Why did I have to have such shit genetics? It's fucking over for me.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLnW7mqU/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLnWoRwD/

Last edited:
How could anyone not wanna go ER at this point?

Thankgod i live in curryland

Then just delete this fuckin app!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

he is not even med.he is some random mixed med at best,and i wouldn't be surprised if he is like quarter med or wasn't even born in spain at all.

he is not even med.he is some random mixed med at best,and i wouldn't be surprised if he is like quarter med or wasn't even born in spain at all.

Half Spaniard, Half German. I think he looks more med than German, if I didn't see that his mother was German, i woukd have never guessed he wasn't fully Spanish.

Then just delete this fuckin app!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
I would but I get all the other shit I like and it's also really addicting when you are bored.

didn't watch. fucking chad piece of shit.

Half Spaniard, Half German. I think he looks more med than German, if I didn't see that his mother was German, i woukd have never guessed he wasn't fully Spanish.
neh,it's clear that he isn't fully med.you are probably used to watching med tv series and the news where a lot of the people are half meds(med women are whores,and med men want white women).so you probably don't bait an eye to this kind of stuff.spain is a huge country,but still.

The fact you sat there and watched all that shit, then proceeded to link them all here shows you are gay for that fag

Just an attention whoring contest where females parade they pig meat and flesh to farm simps and paypig cuck followers. Literally paid and funded by simps and paypig cucks to fuck chad only.

As an Incel, Rage is the Logical Response

it is gigaropefuel, just seeing those jaw-dropping foids makes me slap my face everytime
how some of them even exists? they literally look like perfect fuckdolls
they have angelic faces, big perky boobas and are ready to be a little hentai anime whores for a chad
and they do that, chad fucks their mouth, sucks their titties and boobasegses them
21st century is literally the hardest spiritually age for a sub7 male to be alive

The fact you sat there and watched all that shit, then proceeded to link them all here shows you are gay for that fag
Couldn't stop, just like you couldn't stop yourself from clicking this thread

neh,it's clear that he isn't fully med.you are probably used to watching med tv series and the news where a lot of the people are half meds(med women are whores,and med men want white women).so you probably don't bait an eye to this kind of stuff.spain is a huge country,but still.
I've been to both Spain and Germany and have cousins that look white, he looks typical for Spain in my experience

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Just an attention whoring contest where females parade they pig meat and flesh to farm simps and paypig cuck followers. Literally paid and funded by simps and paypig cucks to fuck chad only.

As an Incel, Rage is the Logical Response

It's only natural to feel rage, but it makes me even more depressed for accepting the fact that I don't blame anyone for not finding me attractive. For me Sadness wins over rage but fuck does it piss me off when foods treat me like shit for no reason, i seriously just mind my own fucking business and they look at me as if I was wasting their oxygen they are breathing, If I was approaching then I would understand the behavior more but I am not even fucking messing with anybody, it's as if my existence was bothersome. I fucking hate myself.

you’re chad worshipping
stop contributing and being brainwashed by cucktock chink propaganda

Luckily tiktok only recommends girls showing their ass so it's coomfuel for me :smonk:

Tiktok is a pure blackpill dispenser.

I usually hate social media for what it is on its core, which is basically an attention seeking site, meant for foids and chads to thrive only, however I do have a Tik Tok and the experience there is not as bad if you just like watch content of your interest, but from time to time you just stumble into "popular" videos and most of them either make want to jack off or kill myself.

Today I got shown this bullshit of a video and made me internalize even more just how over it is for me. This 18 yo tik toker from Spain has 2.4 million followers for just being good looking (and to make it worse, he's also talk) and talking to bitches on Omegle and all his videos and comments are him getting thirst over by doing literally nothing, while I get instantly hated, get gross looks and stares by just minding my business. I fucking hate this shit, why can't I just fucking like myself? Why did I have to have such shit genetics? It's fucking over for me.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLnW7mqU/

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLnWoRwD/

I thought he was Indian?

No women has ever reacted to seeing me like that lol

every time a video of that stupid chad appears I want to kill him
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:GIGARAGEFUEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Is it me or does that guy not even look that good I legit don't get his a[[ he isn't even a chadlite or anything wtf?