Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TikTok chad get called incel

M

MentalistKebab

Veteran
★★★★
Ok I was watching TikTok today (cuz appearantly I havent been suicidal enough) and I saw that comment who call him incel, which prooves it just become a buzzword to use against any men they dislike.

It doesnt have any like though so dont take it too serious.

Screenshot 20200408 211905 TikTok
Screenshot 20200408 211913 TikTok

They think it’s a funny joke or something now

Using tiktok is pretty zoomercucked tbh. Get off that normie trash app. Its worse than IG.

What's incel

It's literally just a bunch of foids way below his looksmatch treating him like a god for existing, nothing new here

So incels are Chads now?
We are Chads?

Using tiktok is pretty zoomercucked tbh. Get off that normie trash app. Its worse than IG.
Well I am zoomer and it has some funny content in it. And its not like I have something else to do anyway

Well I am zoomer and it has some funny content in it. And its not like I have something else to do anyway
I'm just going off what I've seen on this website. And it seems to be a bunch of chads showing off their girlfriends and kids and happy lives. My life is bad enough so I'm not going to download it brocel. Whatever cope works for you though.

I'm just going off what I've seen on this website. And it seems to be a bunch of chads showing off their girlfriends and kids and happy lives. My life is bad enough so I'm not going to download it brocel. Whatever cope works for you though.
I remember the first video I seen on it was some foid just caressing a guys sharp jawline, after that I just deleted it, too much sui fuel

Im masochist and I need daily suifuel so i go to tiktok everyday to see what im missing in life. :feelsrope:

Damn, it's become that mainstream?

They think calling someone an incel is funny. They'll never be able to truly fathom how miserable our life is. They love to laugh at our misery. Stupid cucks.

If that guy is an incel wtf am i

women confirmed only going for the top 2% of men

It's like in this video.