Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TikTok blackpillers learning about phenos

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
Though it doesn’t appear to be mainstream yet, I’ve seen some vids about pheno getting big on blackpill tiktok, with more than one having racked up 100K+ views.

Given the subject’s tangential relation to race realism, I honestly expected this to be one facet of the blackpill that normies would likely stay way from and brush off as “nazi shit”. Besides that, it seems too autistic of a subject for normies (even blackpilled ones) to study up on. I mean, normies won’t even touch the dating blackpill for crying out loud, and phenos are a topic even the likes of QOVES wouldn’t touch with a 10 foot pole. Reality has contradicted my expectations though, and I’m even seeing foids commenting on these videos and even posting some of their own.

I’m not quite sure how to feel about this. On one hand I absolutely despise whenever tiktok gets deeper into the blackpill, as I just can’t see anything good coming out of our knowledge being dispersed amongst the normalfilth. On the other hand, I wonder if this could potentially create a current leading in the dissident right’s direction.

I’d like to know fellow RWcels’ thoughts on this. Do you think this will ultimately go mainstream, and if so, could it possibly be a positive development? To be honest I’m still doubtful phenos will end up getting popular on tiktok, but then again I felt that way about PSL once :forcedsmile::feelsrope:

@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown @wereq

Worst case scenario would be if the topic of physical anthropology somehow breaks out of the blackpill’s confines to become an astrology-adjacent subject for poser foids to try and leverage to look interesting/smart

Sudanguy was telling me about it. But yea pheno has been blowing up on tiktok which is kinda strange to me not because it was super unknown. There was a dude who made videos that got many likes & views but it was only watched mainly from older people or some aspie Zoomers. We’ll see what happens but I only think surface level phenos like north Atlantid ofc will be mainly dick sucked by the looksmaxxers.
@Undervalued @Made in Heaven @Copexodius Maximus also

We’ll see what happens but I only think surface level phenos like north Atlantid ofc will be mainly dick sucked by the looksmaxxers.
This is my expectation too. I wonder, are even established looksmax users as autistically educated about phenos as @Made in Heaven and @wereq ? The topic seems quite niche here but considerably more popular in looksmaxing spaces

This is my expectation too. I wonder, are even established looksmax users as autistically educated about phenos as @Made in Heaven and @wereq ? The topic seems quite niche here but considerably more popular in looksmaxing spaces
Some are yes. But I don’t think anyone is more than made in heaven tbh. However it’s mostly here, discord , 4chan and any nationalist that talks about dna from tiktok basically that tend to be really into it.

We’ll see what happens but I only think surface level phenos like north Atlantid ofc will be mainly dick sucked by the looksmaxxers.
If tiktok BPers use this knowledge the same way they did other pieces of blackpill knowledge (to shame unattractive people), do you think this could result in the racepill spreading? I mean, obviously they’d be shaming nigs and curries for being ugly right? Or do you think they’d take the safe edgy option and just mock lower-tier Europeans like Alpinids and East Europids?

If tiktok BPers use this knowledge the same way they did other pieces of blackpill knowledge (to shame unattractive people), do you think this could result in the racepill spreading? I mean, obviously they’d be shaming nigs and curries for being ugly right?
It already has tbh. U can find plenty of that shit on tiktok lol. It’s not new either it’s been like that for like a while now.
Or do you think they’d take the safe edgy option and just mock lower-tier Europeans like Alpinids and East Europids?
No probably not. Maybe aspie types but the average person is not going to care about those differences lol

It already has tbh.
What in particular are you talking about?
No probably not. Maybe aspie types but the average person is not going to care about those differences lol
The physical differences of Alpinids and East Europids compared to Nords and Meds are very apparent.
Vs.

What in particular are you talking about?
People shit on them all the time on tiktok. For the last like 3-4 years anytime some nigger or curry/sand in Europe does something stupid the comments are filled with people calling it out. Plus everyone makes memes about it lol.
The physical differences of Alpinids and East Europids compared to Nords and Meds are very apparent.
View attachment 1073057View attachment 1073058 Vs. View attachment 1073059View attachment 1073060
true. I mean in racial terms but in pheno terms yea ofc

People shit on them all the time on tiktok. For the last like 3-4 years anytime some nigger or curry/sand in Europe does something stupid the comments are filled with people calling it out. Plus everyone makes memes about it lol.

true. I mean in racial terms but in pheno terms yea ofc
It’s only dissident rightists doing that though. I still see normtards in the comments sections of those videos countersignaling with their pre-programmed Jewish responses or buzzwords/phrases like “BrAiNrOT” :soy::foidSoy: or “gO oUTSiDE” :soy::foidSoy:

Also I think you misunderstood my question. I was asking if you think tiktok blackpillers will start roasting nigs and curries for their shit phenos if physical anthropology does end up going mainstream, or if they’ll instead stick to the safe-edgy option of roasting European groups that get mogged by Nords and Meds. If you remember mid-2023 when blackpill tiktok was still relatively new, ethnigs had a hard time coping with being mogged by whites and made up “dArK tRIaD” :soy: :foidSoy: out of an improper and misleading conflation of dominant looks, dark looks, and low-trust looks

Last edited:
Sudanguy was telling me about it. But yea pheno has been blowing up on tiktok which is kinda strange to me not because it was super unknown. There was a dude who made videos that got many likes & views but it was only watched mainly from older people or some aspie Zoomers. We’ll see what happens but I only think surface level phenos like north Atlantid ofc will be mainly dick sucked by the looksmaxxers.
@Undervalued @Made in Heaven @Copexodius Maximus also
The term I heard from cringetockers was “anthropological subrace”.

It’s only dissident rightists doing that though. I still see normtards in the comments sections of those videos countersignaling with their pre-programmed Jewish responses or buzzwords/phrases like “BrAiNrOT” :soy::foidSoy: or “gO oUTSiDE” :soy::foidSoy:
True
Also I think you misunderstood my question. I was asking if you think tiktok blackpillers will start roasting nigs and curries for their shit phenos if physical anthropology does end up going mainstream, or if they’ll instead stick to the safe-edgy option of roasting European groups that get mogged by Nords and Meds. If you remember mid-2023 when blackpill tiktok was still relatively new, ethnigs had a hard time coping with being mogged by whites and made up “dArK tRIaD” :soy: :foidSoy: out of an improper and misleading conflation of dominant looks, dark looks, and low-trust looks
True. It’ll probably the first option rather than the latter looking at how tiktok is. It’s way less cucked compared to all the other social medias

Though it doesn’t appear to be mainstream yet, I’ve seen some vids about pheno getting big on blackpill tiktok, with more than one having racked up 100K+ views.

Given the subject’s tangential relation to race realism, I honestly expected this to be one facet of the blackpill that normies would likely stay way from and brush off as “nazi shit”. Besides that, it seems too autistic of a subject for normies (even blackpilled ones) to study up on. I mean, normies won’t even touch the dating blackpill for crying out loud, and phenos are a topic even the likes of QOVES wouldn’t touch with a 10 foot pole. Reality has contradicted my expectations though, and I’m even seeing foids commenting on these videos and even posting some of their own.

I’m not quite sure how to feel about this. On one hand I absolutely despise whenever tiktok gets deeper into the blackpill, as I just can’t see anything good coming out of our knowledge being dispersed amongst the normalfilth. On the other hand, I wonder if this could potentially create a current leading in the dissident right’s direction.

I’d like to know fellow RWcels’ thoughts on this. Do you think this will ultimately go mainstream, and if so, could it possibly be a positive development? To be honest I’m still doubtful phenos will end up getting popular on tiktok, but then again I felt that way about PSL once :forcedsmile::feelsrope:

@ElTruecel @DarkStarDown @wereq
We're still in the redpill stage, only slowly transitioning into Blackpill stage. It's natural that most young men will get blackpilled after living in modern world JFL. Women have too much power and too much leverage in modern society, they can literally pick n choose, this breaks the society since if you are not the best you won't be picked so have fun dealing with 40%+ of disfranchised men who don't want to contribute anymore.

Only AI can save them. Invest in everything to do with AI because the JEWS will use it hard in the future.

@ElTruecel has anything new happened on blackpill NigTok since I wrote this thread? Just now I saw some soyfag whining in the comments of an anti-immigration tiktok and he had the Faelid pheno as his pfp for god knows what reason

@Chudpreet saw some about how north Atlantid pheno Is ideal and showing how certain phenos are shit tier