Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tik Tok Makes Me Want To Rope Because You Youngcels, who mog me in every way, Are Obsessed With It

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Because of you people I have to endure the sickness that is your tik tok, the bread and butter of a certain generation. I don't like seeing the degeneracy, I don't like being passively agemogged, I don't like a lot of things. I'm a beta male incel full of hate and I hate that tik tok in particular.

I absolutely despise seeing TikTok. The number of likes on all thus degenerate shit is truly horrifying. I'm glad I don't have an account so I can't see the comments.

There won’t be any E boys and girls after the economy collapses

Doomsday 2020
:dab:

Because of you people I have to endure the sickness that is your tik tok, the bread and butter of a certain generation. I don't like seeing the degeneracy, I don't like being passively agemogged, I don't like a lot of things. I'm a beta male incel full of hate and I hate that tik tok in particular.
Whenever I see a TikTok thread, even a Reddit thread I just cringe and my brain just rots even more. Most TikToks I've seen are just cringe inducing shit worse than the old Vine videos, the videos are not funny. You can have some creative videos but not all are. I wish there was a copyright system like YouTube, music companies claiming the fuck out of these shitty short clips.

Doomsday 2020
life fuel
Whenever I see a TikTok thread, even a Reddit thread I just cringe and my brain just rots even more. Most TikToks I've seen are just cringe inducing shit worse than the old Vine videos, the videos are not funny. You can have some creative videos but not all are. I wish there was a copyright system like YouTube, music companies claiming the fuck out of these shitty short clips.
At least reddit is comprised of a bunch of pitiful millennials like myself

Doomsday 2020
Cope
Resultado de imagen de isis pepe

Tiktok is degenerate drivel, the only good thing about it is it keeps normie teens retarded

Whenever I see foid's do tiktok dances IRL I want to jab my fingers into my eyeballs

Is suifuel and black pill at the same time

I watch tictok for suifuel hahahah :feelsclown:

Who actually used that fucking app or sit whatsoever it is

Who actually used that fucking app or sit whatsoever it is
Idk if anyone here really does per se. Excuse me for being a non tech savvy boomer if that's not the case. All I know is that I see posts of it more than I'd care to from zoomercels and others.