Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ticketmaster won't let me buy tickets

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
"We're sorry, but we're unable to process your request on this device". I've tried on 2 different devices now. I know my billing is up to date and that I have money in my account.

"We're sorry, but we're unable to process your request on this device". I've tried on 2 different devices now. I know my billing is up to date and that I have money in my account.

It is probably the no singles policy.

It is probably the no singles policy.
Wouldn't be surprised ngl. Soon it will be a question on job applications. "When was the last time you had a girlfriend?"

No Incels allowed.

Was your Ticketmaster female or were females around?

Was your Ticketmaster female or were females around?
Ticketmaster is a website. :feelsseriously: But its being a bitch, so it may as well be female.

Wouldn't be surprised ngl. Soon it will be a question on job applications. "When was the last time you had a girlfriend?"
You already get security questions on sites like "what was the name of your first girlfriend?"

JFL. No escape from the constant reminders of our hopeless situation.

Finally got my tickets ordered. For the first concert, I ordered them on my phone, and it finally went through. For the 2nd, I used the wrong address (my current address) as opposed to my actual billing address.

Bad new,it is saddening Im sorry boyo

Where are you planning to go?
Mark Morton (Lamb Of God Guitarist) solo tour and Light the Torch (ex Killswitch Enegage's singer's new band)

All That Remains, Atilla, and Escape the Fate

Killswitch Engage and Parkway Drive

You already get security questions on sites like "what was the name of your first girlfriend?"

JFL. No escape from the constant reminders of our hopeless situation.
i hate these so much

I used ticketmaster for a lakers game once. never again

Mark Morton (Lamb Of God Guitarist) solo tour and Light the Torch (ex Killswitch Enegage's singer's new band)

All That Remains, Atilla, and Escape the Fate

Killswitch Engage and Parkway Drive
You sound like one of the few people on this forum that actually has some semblance of a life.

maybe it already sold out? I've only bought off stubhub like a retard so i can't say.

I bet it works for Chad

can't relate cause don't go outside

Than you! Please enjoy the Movie!

maybe it already sold out? I've only bought off stubhub like a retard so i can't say.
How does stubhub work anyways? It's always seemed sketchy to me.

How does stubhub work anyways? It's always seemed sketchy to me.
it works the same but instead of buying from the artists you are buying from other people who got the tickets from ticketmaster. most of the time for a premium although i have gotten tickets for cheaper than retail on stub hub

tell him to give you ticket