Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based TIanyuan is Abo

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
So @Indracel was being pretentious hurrrr durrr Tianyuan wasn’t Abo because durrrr this and that. Even though PCA charts and Gedmatches showing tianyuan showing TIANYUAN IS RELATED TO ONGE/Andamanese groups. MEANING TIANYUAN IS PART OF THE AUSTRALOID RACE. The idea that this is outdated is simply Jewish academics telling you race isn’t real, despite the fact we can measure differences in skull shape, bone structure, disease inheritability, tissue makeup, etc in humans.
Tianyuan is part of K2B haplogroups which the R Haplogroup comes from. R1 is specifically exclude to Indo Europeans. So @Jotogo @MiSKiRaT ’s meme was correct. GET FUCKING OWNED LEFTIST NIGGA.

Also this also owns Turkroaches like @Made in Heaven who claim Jomon is caucasoid WHEN THIS ISNT EVEN FUCKING TRUE. Jomon is 85% Devils Gate and 14% Tianyuan meaning Jomon are part Abo u dumb mongol. :feelshaha:
D401731F D329 46D8 9E7D 3A3E92BFFC8B
FDE5E173 A6A0 4FC7 941A 8E413D79BB64

Last edited:
jfl didn’t even read the chart you yourself posted :feelshaha:

not only is that an amateur tool not used by actual geneticists, but it shows that tianyuan man (or more specifically the ancestry-informative markers of interest corresponding to it) is significantly closer to Europeans and Northeast Asians than the Papuans - their supposed “australoid brethren” - unsurprising, the closest relatives to andamanese are East Asians
Ok what makes you qualified to be a geneticist? You literally admitted you LDAR and I speculate you’re a neet with the hints you’ve given us. Why are you so obligated to talk about anthropology? Do you have a PHD in it? Also it claims that because of the Tianyuan HAVING K2B WHICH R DESCENDS FROM FFS. Idk why that’s so hard for you to understand. ALSO NORTHEAST ASIANS ARE DEVILS GATE DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DEVILS GATE IS??? Also no it doesn’t it’s literally showing you they’re close to ONGE and Andamanese who are part of the australoid race. It’s closest relation is the Onge part of the australoid race and East Asians may come from Andamanese.
dis is y I called you low iq :feelskek: anthropology always attracts the least intelligent users on this site. Y’all know to stay away from math and computer science and whatnot but for anthropology you clowns think you can have an opinion
Dumb ad hominem also nothing I said was wrong .

@Indracel answer me leftie

ffs this dumb leftie doesn’t even realize Onge is australoid and everything I said was correct r Haplogroup is subclade of P1 which is subclade of K2b.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back