Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thuleanperspective and Incels

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Willing to bet that at least 90% of Varg Vikernes audience are incels. "Just find a femoid who wants to live in the woods with you, away from civilization" (which I agree, would be nice). As if finding a femoid for just a one night stand isn't hard enough already.

Yes, ive allways thought that Vig fans are incels in denial, trying to cope litteraly by LARPing like they are vikings and stuff. I mean litteraly because the guy has a role game as far as i know.
But some of his vids are very interesting tbh. I used to watch him. And Krisnamurti. They are very calming.

I kinda like most of Varg's content but he makes it sound WAY easier than it is. Dude was a Chadlite when young, worldly famous, has money, thugmaxxed, etc. If he can find a decent white woman to have a family, it mustn't be that hard, right? :forcedsmile:

The average guy in 2018 struggles to even get a kiss from a decent girl in terms of age, looks and race. That's the truth.

Also, Varg has bashed MGTOWs with evolution bullshit, so I'm pretty sure he'd do the same with incels.

Yes, ive allways thought that Vig fans are incels in denial, trying to cope litteraly by LARPing like they are vikings and stuff. I mean litteraly because the guy has a role game as far as i know.
But some of his vids are very interesting tbh. I used to watch him. And Krisnamurti. They are very calming.
I kinda like most of Varg's content but he makes it sound WAY easier than it is. Dude was a Chadlite when young, worldly famous, has money, thugmaxxed, etc. If he can find a decent white woman to have a family, it mustn't be that hard, right? :forcedsmile:

The average guy in 2018 struggles to even get a kiss from a decent girl in terms of age, looks and race. That's the truth.

Also, Varg has bashed MGTOWs with evolution bullshit, so I'm pretty sure he'd do the same with incels.
high IQ srs

I can't imagine non-incel enjoying varg's music

I can't imagine non-incel enjoying varg's music
I absolutely hate his music tbh. And every time I mention it on the internet I get shitstormed by his autistic fans.

But the YT content is good tbh.

i think he isn't realistic,

returning to paganism and living in the woods and basically devolving technologically as a society isn't going to save europe

paganism just seems cringey, all these guys talking about valhalla as if it is an actual place and acting like they are somehow warriors going there, if it exists it wouldn't be taking keyboard warriors. The whole paganism/right wing thing just seems like a massive cope for isolated men.