Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [THUGMAXXpill] Ugly people more likely to commit crime and attractive people less likely. Link between crime, violence and many sex partners

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

This study shows that ugly people are more likely to commit crimes like assault, robbery, theft, selling drugs, burglary and damaging property. Attractive people are the least likely to, whereas average people are more likely to than attractive people but less likely than the ugly.

Instead, studies show that convicted criminals have more children, less likely to be married, and have more reproductive partners. They lack parental investment and commitment in relationships but committing crime was a useful reproductive strategy. Male prisoners in a Japanese sample often were promiscuous (61% of them compared to 41% of the female Japanese prisoners).

In one of the cited studies "
Contexts for men’s aggression against men":
Further support for the relationship between intrasexual competition and men’s aggression comes from data on men’s aggression when they are mated and unmated. Men’s aggression and risk-proneness decline when they marry and invest in children. This decline is presumably because marriage secures a pathway for men to propagate their genes. However, when men get divorced or their spouse dies, their aggression and risk-taking reverts to levels comparable with single men in their age group. This pattern may result because upon marriage dissolution, men lose reproductive access to their former spouse. The increase in aggression and risk-taking presumably occurs because divorced or widowed men re-enter the mating market.
Aggression and violence can also increase reproductive success by elevating male status. High status is ubiquitously preferred by women in potential mates (Buss, 1989; Hill & Hurtado, 1996). This preference is presumably because status usually confers the ability to provide resources. Resource provision can function as a form of parental investment (Trivers, 1972) and men often display their resources to attract and retain mates. In a variety of societies, men who have higher status have greater reproductive success than those who are lower in status (Betzig, 1994). High status men tend to obtain and marry women who are sought after and more physically attractive. High status men also have more female mates (Hill & Hurtado, 1996). It has been estimated that 8% of modern Asian men have DNA linked to Genghis Khan, which is
0.5% of the male population worldwide. Similar findings have been reported for other ‘strong men’ who ruled in Ireland and China centuries ago.
Successful intrasexual competition—especially when achieved through aggression and violence—is linked to higher social status in men. For example, young men in many tribal societies gained status and honor through homicide (Daly & Wilson, 1988). Male warriors in these societies had more children, more sexual partners, and higher status (Chagnon, 1988). In the Ache of Paraguay, men who had survived many battles attained status and power as a result of their aggression (Hill & Hurtado, 1996). Similar findings are sometimes still observed in current times. In the United States, the most violent gang members are often bestowed the highest status and the most sexual partners (Campbell, 1993). These findings suggest that high status confers direct reproductive success to men.
Another condition that increases men’s aggression is when their own social status is low. Women value high status in potential mates (Buss, 1989) and when a man has low status (for example, if he is unemployed or has a low paying job) his likelihood of marrying drops. Because marriage is one pathway to securing reproductive success, relatively low status men are at a reproductive disadvantage. Compared to mid- or high-status rivals, low status men have fewer opportunities to gain status and resources through traditional means. In these circumstances, low status men can seek out alternative routes for access to status and resources. These alternatives often involve taking more risks to out-compete rivals. For instance, stabbing a drug dealer in the neighborhood and stealing his car and money may help a low status man garner resources to attract women and a reputation as a formidable opponent. Although this strategy is risky, men who feel they have little to lose might appraise this situation in a way that shifts the balance of the cost-benefit ratio toward violence.
In support of these notions, Wilson and Daly (1985) consistently find that male-to-male homicide perpetrators are more likely to be unemployed and unmarried. Many systematic reviews of the literature on crime and status also link low status with increased crime and homicide in particular. Violence also generally increases amongst men who lack economic resources or prospects (Daly & Wilson, 1988), yet decreases alongside men’s opportunities for resource acquisition. As the gross domestic product, college enrollment, and educational opportunities for young adults increase, homicide declines considerably (Hiraiwa-Hasegawa, 2005). This relationship is presumably because these factors allow men to focus on gaining status and resources through traditional, non-violent means.
A lot of other information in this research paper I STRONGLY RECOMMEND Y'ALL READ.

In "The Competition-Violence Hypothesis: Sex, Marriage, and Male Aggression", they found:
Sexually active men, who are not in a monogamous relationship, may be at a greater risk for violence than men who are sexually active within monogamous relationships and men who are not sexually active. The current study examines changes in sexual behavior and violence in adolescence to early adulthood. Data on male (n = 4,597) and female (n = 5,523) respondents were drawn from four waves of the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent and Adult Health (Add Health). HLM regression models indicate that men who transition to a monogamous, or less competitive, mode of sexual behavior (fewer partners since last wave), reduce their risk for violence. The same results were not replicated for females. Further, results were not accounted for by marital status or other more readily accepted explanations of violence. Findings suggest that competition for sex be further examined as a potential cause of male violence.
Since its publication, Sampson and Laub’s (1990) landmark study of previously incarcerated males has generated a flurry of research on marriage and crime. This research generally finds that after men marry they report less criminal behavior, are less likely to be arrested or incarcerated, and are less involved with drugs and deviant peer groups (see Blokland and Schipper, 2016 for a recent review). Marriage also demands of men that they no longer compete against one another for sexual partners, which historically has been a source of male aggression and continues to engender conflict.
Findings also indicate that violent men tend to have more sexual partners than men who are less aggressive, which suggests that female choice, in addition to male competition, plays a role in linking sexual behavior to violence. The same findings were not replicated for females. This suggests that female competition does not carry the same potential for violence as male competition, if for no other reason than the fact that men are competing against other men, and women against women (Felson, 1996). As prior research suggests, in a competition for desirable partners, the malicious actions that transpire between women are more likely to take the form of psychological rather than physical aggression, such as manipulation and character assassination (Archer, 2004; Salmivalli & Kaukiainen, 2004; Vaillancourt, 2013). Furthermore, the results of the analyses were drawn from longitudinal data, which controlled for changes in drug and alcohol use as well as early childhood factors that may have accounted for the sex-violence link, but did not. Thus, the findings of this study are in support of the research hypotheses and suggest that competition for sex be further examined as a potential cause of male violence.
This explains why studies show that marital violence is relatively rare, and intimate partner violence peaks at ages 18-24 among unmarried couples. Many if not most of it is mutual violence, and in non-reciprocal cases, women are the aggressors 70% of the time. In fact, many studies show that a majority, perhaps the vast majority of women who report DV or go to battered shelters were just as violent if not more violent than their male intimate partner. Studies have also shown that male gang members have far more sexual partners, with gang leaders having the highest number. Studies have also shown that bullies (especially physical bullies) have more dating/sexual partners and are more popular among their peers, and that bullying is an evolutionary strategy, and studies show that physically aggressive men have more sex partners and the more physically aggressive he is, the more sexual partners he has. Women prefer aggressive men for short-term mating. This is because aggressive men signal genetic fitness, therefore superior genes to pass down to children.

So, this means it might be a good idea to thugmaxx if you wanna get laid. but i personally don't have the guts. Clearly ugly people more likely to rob, burglarize, steal and damage property and assault people, and criminals have more reproductive partners and children and there's a link between being unmarried but promiscuous and committing crime. Violent, criminal men have more sex partners, and when men aren't married, they commit crime or violence to breed and attract women for short-term flings. Once they marry, they are less violent because they don't need to sow their wild oats and can now be breadwinners and fathers. This is why marital violence is relatively rare unlike unmarried young adults committing domestic violence. Unless you're divorced or separated which are more commonly affected by intimate partner violence (especially separated couples), married and widowed couples have the least domestic violence and less than never married people. @Mainländer should take a look at this. Also, young adults experience the most intimate partner violence, and that's the age when women chase after bad boys and alpha males the most. And studies show a strong link between hypermasculinity and rape, intimate partner violence and violence in general against women (and other men too). 15-24 year old women are the most likely to be raped, and some raped women are raped by a male intimate partner.

@Robtical should this be pinned? Just a discussion i thought i'd start? tell me your thoughts.

Ugly people aren't committing crimes to get laid. Ugly people commit crimes because they don't have the opportunities pretty people have. If you're pretty, like, really pretty, you've probably been offered modeling/talent opportunities and you don't want for resources.

This is why we shouldn't jump to conclusions from these surveys. Data is one thing, but coming up with our own personal interpretations of it is another.

Arrest all incels

Crimemaxxing is based

Thugmaxxing is the only way forward

Imagine spilling someone's blood just to attract pussy. I hate this gay world.

Ugly people aren't committing crimes to get laid. Ugly people commit crimes because they don't have the opportunities pretty people have. If you're pretty, like, really pretty, you've probably been offered modeling/talent opportunities and you don't want for resources.

This is why we shouldn't jump to conclusions from these surveys. Data is one thing, but coming up with our own personal interpretations of it is another.
Yes but studies show that ugly men have less sex partners and are more likely to be virgins (look up my juggernaut thread), and criminals have more sex.
Imagine spilling someone's blood just to attract pussy. I hate this gay world.
Humans in a nutshell

Yes but studies show that ugly men have less sex partners and are more likely to be virgins (look up my juggernaut thread), and criminals have more sex.

But you'd then be drawing causations that you don't have proof of.

And how much sex are ugly criminals vs. law abiding pretty people vs. law abiding ugly people and so on and so forth having? This is also why you don't mix and match studies either, in an attempt to try and justify some conclusion.

But you'd then be drawing causations that you don't have proof of.

And how much sex are ugly criminals vs. law abiding pretty people vs. law abiding ugly people and so on and so forth having? This is also why you don't mix and match studies either, in an attempt to try and justify some conclusion.
Yes but it’s possible that subconsciously at least ugly people commit crime to get laid more

Humans in a nutshell
Were the variables controlled?

Supposing they weren't, I still couldn't see how criminals would have a big impact on the average number of partners ugly men have

Were the variables controlled?

Supposing they weren't, I still couldn't see how criminals would have a big impact on the average number of partners ugly men have
They weren’t

Yes but it’s possible that subconsciously at least ugly people commit crime to get laid more
Some of the reasons men enter in drug trafficking is because of foids, so it's true for some cases.

But I guess that's not because they are ugly, it just happens they are ugly because they are usually poor, which makes trafficking more attractive and women comes just as an extra for it.

Also, I don't know if you include (as a reason men commit crime to increase their chance with foids) crime that men pratice against other men, because they see other men as a threat to their relationship with a foid. But that's pretty common in shitholes

I don't agree. Most of the 'thug' guys I know are soft and don't even have a crime record. They also never got on a street fight. And can't face you when they have a problem just talk shit like women. Yet they still get girlfriends

No, I don't believe that at all. Now, I would believe that meek, nerdy kids who were picked on for not being "hard" enough might compensate by thugmaxxing, but this is not all ugly people. It's only people who were basically told "You're not manly enough to have sex with me."

No, I don't believe that at all. Now, I would believe that meek, nerdy kids who were picked on for not being "hard" enough might compensate by thugmaxxing, but this is not all ugly people. It's only people who were basically told "You're not manly enough to have sex with me."
Dude criminals have more sex partners and lots of studies showed evidence that men subconsciously or consciously commit crime and violence to get laid. Ugly men have less sex and more likely to commit crime
I don't agree. Most of the 'thug' guys I know are soft and don't even have a crime record. They also never got on a street fight. And can't face you when they have a problem just talk shit like women. Yet they still get girlfriends
Anecdotal fallacy look that up

Dude criminals have more sex partners and lots of studies showed evidence that men subconsciously or consciously commit crime and violence to get laid. Ugly men have less sex and more likely to commit crime

You're mixing studies that likely prove different things. The sex partners study is just saying that ugly people aren't very attractive. The crime study is less about "Ugly men are more criminal" and more about "Pretty men are less criminal, because why would they need to be criminals? Pretty people are privileged and know very little adversity."

Two things not necessarily related, but above all two separate studies with different figures for how much sex each group is having.

Note that this post is incorrect.- The study makes no mention of ugliness or attractiveness.

Ok, I'll pin.

May want to re-consiser pinning it, as the post is incorrect.- The study does not mention ugliness or attractiveness at all.

May want to re-consiser pinning it, as the post is incorrect.- The study does not mention ugliness or attractiveness at all.
@Edmund_Kemper where does it talk about attractiveness?

Good post, However his argument is somewhat strong since he provided a little bit of evidence.

Good post, However his argument is somewhat strong since he provided a little bit of evidence.

But he didn't, and that's the point. They're separate studies with separate data. What's he's presented is...

A study that says pretty people commit less crime than ugly people.
A study that says ugly people don't have very many sexual partners.
A study that says criminals have very many sexual partners.

He has come to his own conclusion that "The ugly people must've seen that other study or something and decided to get more sexual partners through committing crime."

What's he's presented is...

And he didn't even present that.- The study about rates of crime doesn't mention people's attractiveness at all.

It's already obvious that atrocitymaxxing works. Still, not worth it.

Crime has always been the option for those with no option. This is a no brainer on the surface, but with clarity to a blackpiller examined this way.

But he didn't, and that's the point. They're separate studies with separate data. What's he's presented is...

A study that says ugly people don't have very many sexual partners.
A study that says criminals have very many sexual partners.

He has come to his own conclusion that "The ugly people must've seen that other study or something and decided to get more sexual partners through committing crime."
Doesn’t matter. With these studies showing these coincidences it is still plausible that ugly people commit crime to get laid. I never said it confirmed but I am asking is it possible and it’s” plausible

This

Brutal high IQ post

Big brain post

Most of the poor people are ugly, most of the thugs/criminals are poor. I think being criminal is mainly tied to being poor and low status, majority of them being ethnic and ugly is secondary.

Did the study say anything about blacks? They commit tons of crimes and have tons of sex.

Man made Laws are cucked

Did the study say anything about blacks? They commit tons of crimes and have tons of sex.
black men are not as ugly but not as attractive. black women are on average conventionally unattractive.

Governments should give us free euthanasia

Because they Talk shit about Others,

Just annoy people while in a group theory"

Because they Talk shit about Others,

Just annoy people while in a group theory"
TBH, what i saw, its more like they ride their dads reputation to sound cool and hard and the retarded women fall for it. Their dads are usually real gangsters or at least did something to actually earn respect. These guys are just soft imitations.

I would rob a bank if it meant I could get a single woman to love me

Unattractive people commit more crimes because ugliness is a crime.

Well makes sense. Getting a dopaine rush multiple times an hour many times a day would certianly stop me from being angry. Hence average men committing crime.
Most of the poor people are ugly, most of the thugs/criminals are poor. I think being criminal is mainly tied to being poor and low status, majority of them being ethnic and ugly is secondary.
No money no honey. And it adds up over time. The stress of never getting laid or being valued. I think the body realeases it wont produce and starts to mentally and physically shut down. Goal of human life is repoduction /passing on genes if one cant do that whats point.

If youre black or latino, this is the only way to ascend if you arent gl, or play sports