Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thugmaxxing is USELESS if you don't have the Looks, height, genetics or right environment

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Thugmaxxing is bullshit advice if you don't have the right genetics or environment (ALL LUCK BTW).

If you're Black and have more than one of the following genetic traits, THUGMAXXING IS USELESS FOR YOU:
- sub6 face
- below 183cm height
- genetic autism
- genetic high inhibition and/or non-NT
- bad frame

Also here are more reasons that are not genetic, but environmental:
- Raised by "white washed" parents
- Raised in a middle class or upper middle class neighborhood
- Did not grow up in a ghetto/hood
- Raised to be a "high inhib nice guy beta"

REMINDER THAT ALL OF THESE ARE OUT OF YOUR CONTROL.

FELLOW BLACKCELS, DON'T LISTEN TO THE STORMFRONT NAZI KKK ALT-RIGHT FAGS TRYING TO GET YOU KILLED BY COPS AND RAPED IN PRISON. THUGMAXXING IS NOT BENEFICIAL FOR US.

Thugmaxxing was NEVER an option for us. Even if we wanted to, we were denied the choice from the start.

Last edited:
Same with all types of maxxing tbh. If you don't have the good foundations to start with you can't make anything.

Brutal for blackcels

Thug maxxing can override an ugly face but you need high T and good height, generally.

@Hate_my_life
@TigerFestival
@Mogged Loner
@LiteralGoblin
@BlkPillPres
@TheLastSorrow

GTFIH

All the idiots suggesting black guys thugmax, assume we're all 6'0+, 9 inch, NT, low inhib black people.

They tunnel vision on the few Thug blacks and famous blacks who ascended and extrapolate those experiences to the entire black community. It's akin to IT suggesting that shortcels look at "Danny Devito". It's stupid.

There's a small "slot" in which black people are expected to fill and if you fail to meet those expectations you're seen as a failure as a black man - Tell me how many black guys you know who watch Anime for example.

Thugmaxxing is bullshit advice if you don't have the right genetics or environment (ALL LUCK BTW).

If you're Black and have more than one of the following genetic traits, THUGMAXXING IS USELESS FOR YOU:
- sub6 face
- below 183cm height
- genetic autism
- bad frame

FELLOW BLACKCELS, DON'T LISTEN TO THE STORMFRONT NAZI KKK ALT-RIGHT FAGS TRYING TO GET YOU KILLED BY COPS AND RAPED IN PRISON. THUGMAXXING IS NOT BENEFICIAL FOR US.

Thugmaxxing was NEVER an option for us. Even if we wanted to, we were denied the choice from the start.

everything is useless without good facial structure and height, tbh

zuckerberg and countless other billionaires get roasted because of their looks, daily

All the idiots suggesting black guys thugmax, assume we're all 6'0+, 9 inch, NT, low inhib black people.

They tunnel vision on the few Thug blacks and famous blacks who ascended and extrapolate those experiences to the entire black community. It's akin to IT suggesting that shortcels look at "Danny Devito". It's stupid.

There's a small "slot" in which black people are expected to fill and if you fail to meet those expectations you're seen as a failure as a black man - Tell me how many black guys you know who watch Anime for example.

thugmaxxing is just being loud and advertising yourself, which works if you're a black chad

having a youtube video channel reviewing anime also works great if you were black chad

Issac Newton IQ X 100.

6'0+, 9 inch, NT, low inhib
RIP I don't have any of these. I might as well just rope :feels::feelsrope:

beyond over for non giga Tyrone

4 and 5/10 and under 183cm guys can definitely pull this off if theyre actually low inhib and NT.
and not look low T/babyface (meaning they can be ugly but not low t)
like if theyre the real deal and do criminal stuff.
how do i know this?
real life experience,i know these people and first hand saw how much girls they have.
HOWEVER
this is in HS where thugmaxxing is more attractive to foids.
and this experience is from a slavic country where being a thug and a hooligan is a culture of itself and they have a good social status.

4 and 5/10 and under 183cm guys can definitely pull this off if theyre actually low inhib and NT.
and not look low T/babyface (meaning they can be ugly but not low t)
like if theyre the real deal and do criminal stuff.
how do i know this?
real life experience,i know these people and first hand saw how much girls they have.
HOWEVER
this is in HS where thugmaxxing is more attractive to foids.
and this experience is from a slavic country where being a thug and a hooligan is a culture of itself and they have a good social status.
Fair points. BUT, BUT.

Did they grow up and get raised in this environment here? ->

I highly doubt it.
i feel like nobody knows i’m a blackcel
brutal

I don’t even understand how a manlet can thugmaxx

when a good looking guy thugmaxxes, people see him as cool, intimidating, dangerous
when an incel thugmaxxes, people see him as a bum, unhealthy, retard and useless
jfl thugmaxx copers are on par with personality copers

Fair points. BUT, BUT.

Did they grow up and get raised in this environment here? ->
raised on the streets making them real thugs.
slavic countries are poor shitholes with LOTS of ghettos so we have developed this "thug" culture
leading for thugs to be the most desirable guys with young girls (the most desirable ones are chad thugs duh) but even average looking ones can get success as i pointed out earlier

Cope. I will ascend from thugmaxxing even though I'm a partially soyboy looking mayo.
slavic countries are poor shitholes with LOTS of ghettos so we have developed this "thug" culture
leading for thugs to be the most desirable guys with young girls (the most desirable ones are chad thugs duh) but even average looking ones can get success as i pointed out earlier
Average guys aren't incels in Slavlands or close really lol..

@Stalin

when a good looking guy thugmaxxes, people see him as cool, intimidating, dangerous
when an incel thugmaxxes, people see him as a bum, unhealthy, retard and useless
100% True and accurate.

Yeah I didn't have any of that.

Cope. I will ascend from thugmaxxing even though I'm a partially soyboy looking mayo.

Average guys aren't incels in Slavlands or close really lol..

@Stalin
I don't live in Slavland and I'm below average (sub4 face)

Telling someone to thugmaxx is literally telling someone to work on their personality.

100% True and accurate.

Yeah I didn't have any of that.

I don't live in Slavland and I'm below average (sub4 face)
Yeah I know I was just responding to that guy as if that anecdote was that meaningful lol.

Telling someone to thugmaxx is literally telling someone to work on their personality.
You made a great point, but thugmaxxing is even worse than that.

Telling someone to thugmaxx is not only personality BS, but its also the same as being told to get shot by cops, get felonies, make your live much worse, and get raped in prison.

Thugmaxxing is basically DEATH for black incels.

getshotbyyourwhiteneighbourmaxxing

this should be common knowledge at this point

lol. jfl @ ppl ever thinking blackcels could ascend using "thugmaxxing". feel bad for any that were duped into trying it.

i'm saying thugmaxxing for black incels is essentially making your neighbours who are probably white become paranoid about your thugness, which will cause them to shoot you for no reason like that hispanic guy did in Florida.

.co blackcels and curries:

1*qMBhcyhgYEtkLBMWwQyjNg.jpeg

will never be able to thugmaxx into this:

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

i'm saying thugmaxxing for black incels is essentially making your neighbours who are probably white become paranoid about your thugness, which will cause them to shoot you for no reason like that hispanic guy did in Florida.

Yeah thats very true. Sorry for not understanding what you meant at first.

Also the guys in the top pic (".co blackcels and curries") mog me its over :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Everything is pointless if you aren’t good looking

thugmaxxing is legit, well until you meet a real thug who will stab or shoot you
Did you not read anything I said or anything @Hate_my_life said?

i live in a ghetto area, there are manlets who thugmaxxed in my neighborhood and got success, until something bad happen, for example one neighbor thugmaxxed and started selling drugs, but he was selling in the wrong area and got stabbed and all his cam got stolen
"One guy by the name of Danny devito happened to get a wife. Being a manlet does not negatively impact your SMV. "

i live in a ghetto area, there are manlets who thugmaxxed in my neighborhood and got success, until something bad happen, for example one neighbor thugmaxxed and started selling drugs, but he was selling in the wrong area and got stabbed and all his cam got stolen
See, that is the problem with thugmaxxing. Risking getting stabbed, killed, just to not get laid anyways.

Also these are the list of things that prevent thugmaxxing FROM THE START
- sub6 face :yes:
- below 183cm height :yes:
- genetic autism :yes:
- genetic high inhibition and/or non-NT :yes:
- bad frame

- Raised by "white washed" parents :yes:
- Raised in a middle class or upper middle class neighborhood :yes:
- Did not grow up in a ghetto/hood :yes:
- Raised to be a "high inhib nice guy beta" :yes:
:yes: = applies to me.

***The most important thing in this is that thugmaxxing is impossible to start if you don't have the right "environment" or if youre autistic (professionally diagnosed).
"One guy by the name of Danny devito happened to get a wife. Being a manlet does not negatively impact your SMV. "
You destroyed his argument JFL

Anyone who thinks any black guy can thugmaxx watches too much BLACKED. You need to be at leadt 6'3", low inbib, and at least 6/10 for it to work.

Anyone who thinks any black guy can thugmaxx watches too much BLACKED. You need to be at leadt 6'3", low inbib, and at least 6/10 for it to work.
@Dregster666 NEEDS TO SEE THIS

AND ALSO THIS

@Hate_my_life
@TigerFestival
@Mogged Loner
@LiteralGoblin
@BlkPillPres
@TheLastSorrow

GTFIH
Everything I could say has already been said here already. There are blacks out there who can't have shit and we're part of that fact.

I can attest to this. If you're black you have to be Tyrone plain and simple. Thugmaxxing will only destroy you if you don't have the right genetics.

Thugmaxxing isn't even blackpilled since it says that personality > looks. The only reason why some thugs are worshiped is because they are Tyrone not because they are tough alpha guys.

thugmaxxing is a stupider theory than BBC

- sub6 face
- below 183cm height
- genetic autism
- bad frame

Thugmaxxing is stupid if you don't have the looks. A jury will judge you more harshly if you're ugly but will be lenient if you're good looking so if you're an ugly thugmaxxer, you're going to get locked up for a long time and the only sex you'll be getting is in your cornhole from your cellmate Tyrone.

I can attest to this. If you're black you have to be Tyrone plain and simple. Thugmaxxing will only destroy you if you don't have the right genetics.
tyrone only
Thugmaxxing isn't even blackpilled since it says that personality > looks. The only reason why some thugs are worshiped is because they are Tyrone not because they are tough alpha guys.
thugmaxxing is a stupider theory than BBC
Thugmaxxing is stupid if you don't have the looks. A jury will judge you more harshly if you're ugly but will be lenient if you're good looking so if you're an ugly thugmaxxer, you're going to get locked up for a long time and the only sex you'll be getting is in your cornhole from your cellmate Tyrone.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Thugmaxxin could be dangerous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back