Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "thugmaxxing" is straight up bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
some of you guys think some average looking guy can just blast rap in his car and all the pussies will get wet for him JFL. i cant wear street clothes and talk in slang all i want but that isn't going to change my situation.

because being a 'thug' is NOT an attitude, but rather a mindset. you see, the window for the cognitive development of thug behaviour to occur is 7-11 years (jean piaget). when we learn about the reality of our surroundings. someone that grows up in the hood understands that thy're in a tough one and they'll have to do all it takes to save their own backs. so they become more aggressive in order to ensure their own safety, they think of it as self defence. the average ethnic on here is not like that because they're either an anomaly or didn't grow up in any hood.

either way, femoids are attracted to this impulsive behaviour, they call it the 'thrill'. they don't really know whats coming next. maybe they are too dumb to understand how the human mind works, because thugs are predictable at the end of the day
females do not give a shit if i listen to rap music or do the crip walk, none of that shit matter. it's all about the violence bro and it's pretty hard stamping a thug mindset onto an average person

No maxxing works really. As far as foids reptile brains are concerned, you are your bones, so unless there's such a thing as bonemaxxing...

try thugmaxxing and you will end up getting smoked by other men

If you're not an alpha at 7 yo, it's over.

If you're not an alpha at 7 yo, it's over.
7398.jpg
= 16 year old pussy

cope, it's legit. Just go to acting school like all these statusmaxxed rappers

It DOES work, but not for white incels or short guys. It’s not guaranteed to work for anyone, but I’ve definitely seen it work for some.

Id say that's pretty true. Someone coming from a gated community will be laughed at while so one coming from a tough neighbor hood will be feared and statusmaxx.

Op started off well but last few sentences sucked.

Foids just like whatever the tv tells them

Real thugs have the ugliest foids if u have not noticed

op aren't u black u could easily thugmaxx. I'm mayocel so its basically impossible to thugmaxx

There's no thugmaxing for your face.

If you’re black and tall then thugmaxxing is 100% legit.

Real thugs have the ugliest foids if u have not noticed
yes, this is a very important point. Thugs usually get low quality women and it's rarely anything long term

In my honest opinion pre-requisites for thug maxxing are:
>Tall
>Influential(Has to be NT)
>African American or Caribbean
Sometimes it may work for afri Latinos but it hardly ever work for subhuman Saharan or Horn people. Somali sub species trying to thugmaxx is no less comical then a sub 8 curry or korean fagboy trying to thug maxx.

After all that at best you'll get a crack head roastie whi have had abortions at a basement.
Only qhen your thugmaxx helps you moneymaxx will you get prime 21 sniw bunniesn but that will be on the line of pseudo betabuxxin

>Tall
Sometimes it may work for afri Latinos but it hardly ever work for subhuman Saharan or Horn people. Somali sub species trying to thugmaxx is no less comical then a sub 8 curry or korean fagboy trying to thug maxx.
100% this, no chance a midget Ghanaian FOB or even worse somalicel like me has a chance looking masculine and intimidating.

In my honest opinion pre-requisites for thug maxxing are:
>Tall

After all that at best you'll get a crack head roastie whi have had abortions at a basement.
Only qhen your thugmaxx helps you moneymaxx will you get prime 21 sniw bunniesn but that will be on the line of pseudo betabuxxin
U forgot must be good looking too.

U forgot must be good looking too.
Nawp.
Thugmaxxing is the only cope where looks can be surpassed. Everything else has to make up for it.
Honestly thugmaxxing in my eye is just moneymaxxing with attitude. You're a betabuxx at the end of the day anyway.

it hardly ever work for subhuman Saharan or Horn people
wait a minute, this thugmaxxed guy is ethiopian. so there can be outliers. although they tend to be manlets most of the time

wait a minute, this thugmaxxed guy is ethiopian. so there can be outliers. although they tend to be manlets most of the time

He ain't no FOB . He knows the game and intimidation tactic. We can both tell that the lanklet is faking it but those shebbons are too low iw to perceive it.

Couldn't you become a pirate? I'm sure pirates get laid.
JS123291097_AP_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqCVUZkBwq4EHTAw0uDHH_60tFcEGo2u39IGeve0n32Zs.jpg

some average looking guy can just blast rap in his car and all the pussies will get wet for him
I think thugmaxxing is legit (not as effective as looks or status of course, but still helps), but it isn't as simple as that. You have to actually be a thug. The more violent and well-known, the better.

some of you guys think some average looking guy can just blast rap in his car and all the pussies will get wet for him JFL. i cant wear street clothes and talk in slang all i want but that isn't going to change my situation.

because being a 'thug' is NOT an attitude, but rather a mindset. you see, the window for the cognitive development of thug behaviour to occur is 7-11 years (jean piaget). when we learn about the reality of our surroundings. someone that grows up in the hood understands that thy're in a tough one and they'll have to do all it takes to save their own backs. so they become more aggressive in order to ensure their own safety, they think of it as self defence. the average ethnic on here is not like that because they're either an anomaly or didn't grow up in any hood.

either way, femoids are attracted to this impulsive behaviour, they call it the 'thrill'. they don't really know whats coming next. maybe they are too dumb to understand how the human mind works, because thugs are predictable at the end of the day
females do not give a shit if i listen to rap music or do the crip walk, none of that shit matter. it's all about the violence bro and it's pretty hard stamping a thug mindset onto an average person
Well yeah I agree. It's about the aggressiveness and the appearance of being able to inflict violence. That and thugs tend to be hyper NT.
If you’re black and tall then thugmaxxing is 100% legit.

No maxxing works really. As far as foids reptile brains are concerned, you are your bones, so unless there's such a thing as bonemaxxing...