Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thugmaxxed guy from school fucks virgin foid!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
A thugmaxxed normie from my school fucks a young virgin prime foid with a nice ass and tits. Even the virgin foids would rather fuck a poor older guy with an criminaly record than an ugly guy with money and who will treat her good and dont put her in dangerous situations. But I guess these fucking sluts dont deserve being treared good they need to be punched and beaten so Seeing foids get beaten and abused is their own fault in 90% of the cases. Fuck all foids even the 15 year old virgins jump on dicks today. Reeeeee
Bond2

Given the society condition these days, how do you know that the foid was a virigin?

ThugMaxxing seems to work! I am Ethnic, maybe I should try this.

Given the society condition these days, how do you know that the foid was a virigin?
looked and acted like one of these innocent girls who get good grades and dont Talk much

A thugmaxxed normie from my school fucks a young virgin prime foid with a nice ass and tits. Even the virgin foids would rather fuck a poor older guy with an criminaly record than an ugly guy with money and who will treat her good and dont put her in dangerous situations. But I guess these fucking sluts dont deserve being treared good they need to be punched and beaten so Seeing foids get beaten and abused is their own fault in 90% of the cases. Fuck all foids even the 15 year old virgins jump on dicks today. Reeeeee

Fuck I hated school. It was pure suifuel seeing all those hot prime virgin teens fucking Chads and thugmaxxed normies.

Society and conservacucks are complete fucking brainlets. They ask why young men turn to crime and yet completely ignore how women reward them with sex for it. No one wants to point out how if foids stopped giving sex to criminals and instead gave sex to law-abiding men, criminality would plummet and productivity would increase massively. But no, muh women's rights.

Fuck I hated school. It was pure suifuel seeing all those hot prime virgin teens fucking Chads and thugmaxxed normies.

Society and conservacucks are complete fucking brainlets. They ask why young men turn to crime and yet completely ignore how women reward them with sex for it. No one wants to point out how if foids stopped giving sex to criminals and instead gave sex to law-abiding men, criminality would plummet and productivity would increase massively. But no, muh women's rights.
100 %

wow you're absolutely right, extreme high iq post, this blew my mind! thank you