Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

this bitch is from my old class

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
She graduated from high school without any problems and always had good grades. hate her, fuck her....
These are the people who are successful everywhere. She might become a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher...

here with chad. she travels all over the world

here in peru:

Last edited:
I know her. She's a lesbian now.

just dox yourself theory

That's what happens when you're very attractive. Everything just works and falls into place.

That's what happens when you're very attractive. Everything just works and falls into place.
I HATE IT I CURSE THIS WORLD IT SHALL BE DESTROYED IT SHALL BURN

Do you know when you have such hatred that you shake and can hardly breathe?

they dont exist. the chad only. she had for sure thousands of cocks inside her and her pussy is destroyed fucking pig bitch

Do you know when you have such hatred that you shake and can hardly breathe?
Yes, but the only people that could make me feel such hatred were always idiots on this forum, never normies. Normies don't know any better, you wouldn't hate a dog for shitting on the carpet.

Yes, but the only people that could make me feel such hatred were always idiots on this forum, never normies. Normies don't know any better, you wouldn't hate a dog for shitting on the carpet.
I HATE THEM I HATE THEM HATE THEIR LIFESYTLE THEIR GOOD LIFE
Angry Michael C Hall GIF

lol why would u hate incels tbh, we already lost in life

Last edited:
Last edited: Yesterday at 5:02 PM

Sorry but youre very retarded, OP. All your posts are cringe af.