Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thug who beated small innocent guy to death gets married in prison.

socialrejection

socialrejection

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
In 2020, a group of 4 guys beated an innocent guy to death cause he was defending his friend. These 4 guys eventually got into jail and:
2 of those who had a gf were having sex with whores in a cemetery just an hour before the murder. Their foids didn't break up with them. Thugpill strikes again
A foid saw another one of them, started sending him love letters while he was in prison and they got MARRIED recently. They never met each other before. She was just attracted to this scum, she saw him on the news.
If this doesn't prove that foids are actually attracted to scum, I don't know what does.
For reference, here's the guys

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240907_022549_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240907_022549_Chrome.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 70
If I killed these scumbags, I would be labeled as something worse than them, who simply killed, fucked several women and did whatever they wanted. I HATE THEM ALL, THIS IS A SEA OF HATE.

Foids get off watching men kill unattractive men. This isn't new. All these foids deserve to be tortured and skinned alive.

If I killed these scumbags, I would be labeled as something worse than them, who simply killed, fucked several women and did whatever they wanted. I HATE THEM ALL, THIS IS A SEA OF HATE

Sociopathy is rewarded by women.

IT, where are you…?

In 2020, a group of 4 guys beated an innocent guy to death cause he was defending his friend. These 4 guys eventually got into jail and:
2 of those who had a gf were having sex with whores in a cemetery just an hour before the murder. Their foids didn't break up with them. Thugpill strikes again
A foid saw another one of them, started sending him love letters while he was in prison and they got MARRIED recently. They never met each other before. She was just attracted to this scum, she saw him on the news.
If this doesn't prove that foids are actually attracted to scum, I don't know what does.
For reference, here's the guys
only the worst of this scum.

If I killed these scumbags, I would be labeled as something worse than them, who simply killed, fucked several women and did whatever they wanted. I HATE THEM ALL, THIS IS A SEA OF HATE.
:yes:

Personality moggers