Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Throwback, foids giving bleech enamas to autistic childen. And with coronachan, it's back.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Wasn't sure if this belonged in Off Topic or ID, because of recent news.
But yes, you did read the title right. :feelsclown:

First off, let me introduce you to MMS, also known as Miracle Mineral Supplement, mainly pushed by the Church of Health and Healing:
Idiots, majority women(and see more below for that) saw this as a cure to autism and other issues, the miracle cure they were desperate were for.
And so they began giving enemas(injecting into the ass) to their children :feelsthink:.

As cucked as wikipeida is, it does contain a little bit of information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement
Sodium chlorite, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical[3][4] that can cause acute kidney failure[5] if ingested. Small amounts of about 1 gram can be expected to cause nausea, vomiting, shedding of internal mucous membranes such as those of the small and large intestine (producing so-called "rope worms") and even life-threatening hemolysis in persons who are deficient in glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
The United States Environmental Protection Agency has set a maximum level of 0.8 mg/L for chlorine dioxide in drinking water.[6] Naren Gunja, director of the New South Wales, Australia Poisons Information Centre, has stated that using the product is "a bit like drinking concentrated bleach" and that users have displayed symptoms consistent with corrosive injuries, such as vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea.[7][8]
Tl;dr the quote, it's the same as drinking bleach. However were women were giving it as enemas to their autistic children to wash out the "parasites" that caused autism.
Again, an emema, is filling your butt with fluid. :feelstastyman:

Where did this begin?
Let's go back to 2011, a certain east asian cartoon forum discovered an internet forum where mothers were trying to cure their children of Autism.
Mothers who were trying to do anything to "cure" their children, foids who would believe the internet(Of course trying to find the old posts and videos from those years are almost impossible, it's been 9 years, but there is viral stuff in the awful spoiler below). Of course the internet hate machine started up once again, but because of silence of the media at the time, and all of this being hosted off mainstream sites, it was barely touched upon.

It took "mainstream" media about a year to catch up on this shit(literal)
Link to the 2012 gizmodo article discussing this:

Note, this went on for years after the mainstream reported on it, despite woman after woman posting it to their social media accounts.

And I've dug up some net images over the years, truecels can stomach it.
MiwiU9Z.png

PAY MUM INVESTIGATED BY COPS OVER ALLEGED USE OF BLEACH ENEMAS TO CURE SONS AUTISM

Post from 2017, of a woman in social media posting it.

Of course, I could probably spend more time posting images of the past, butt:)feelsEhh:) I'm sure you've had enough.

Even then, it truely took 4 years before it made it to mainstream TV:

So why is it back with coronachan?
Because dispute all this shit, all the hate that this could have created. Normalfags don't fucking care, the church is still up and running.
And dumb foids are watching and doing the same. Here's a fucking youtube link:

:feelsclown:

Wtf who would let someone inject stuff in their ass?

Autists are the most persecuted race of humankind
Yet austists are super-human because they are logical

Wtf who would let someone inject stuff in their ass?
If somebody rejects you as human, and is willing you to put you through pain to change you.
Are you "someone" in their eyes?

Aviqtuju

Bookmarked, will read later

quickly bookmarkmaxxed

I see, thanks for letting me know bro

retarted noodles

foids would rather kill their children than let them stay non-NT, brutal

Me when I get a notification because someone quoted me in a thread I've never posted in:

tenor.gif

dude i wouldn’t let someone do this even if i was like 5 unless they legit like tied me down
The victims usually have severe autism, one of the examples given in the article was a teenager who couldn't even speak, so I doubt he would be able to defend himself either or even comprehend what's happening when his mentally insane mother shoves toxic chemicals up his ass

Last edited:
Just another malaria cure.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Dumb bitches! Can't follow the directions! Lmao

So what happened to the kids, any die from this, surely they've been removed from those parents after coming to hospital with injuries.