Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Three years later they're still advertising covid vaccines everywhere.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I listen to Spotify, covid vaccine advertisements.

I go to the local grocery store almost daily to buy a pack of cigarettes and Redbull, covid vaccine advertisements can be heard on the intercom every fifteen minutes. Anybody else noticing this sick shit everywhere also? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Last edited:
Football Win GIF by Tennessee Athletics

Even most liberal-type normie cucks don't want to get any more vaccines, having already injected themselves a good 3 or 4 times with whatever might be in it; JFL at them still propagating the nonsense that perhaps a 10th dose would do anything other than further emasculating and exposing you to whatever drastic health effects that may come up in the near future. :feelsclown:

Even most liberal-type normie cucks don't want to get any more vaccines, having already injected themselves a good 3 or 4 times with whatever might be in it; JFL at them still propagating the nonsense that perhaps a 10th dose would do anything other than further emasculating and exposing you to whatever drastic health effects that may come up in the near future. :feelsclown:
I just think of all the dead or permanently physically disabled people worldwide who have already taken the vaccine and booster shots where then I mentally reflect on the advertisements still playing in our present, "Why get the covid vaccine? Because it's not just about your own individual health but also the health of others."

Mr rogers neighborhood

Holy shit it was 3 years ago :dafuckfeels:

I saw some soycucks at the store the other day wearing masks.

One thing to wear a mask because you're ugly and want to hide your face, but doing it because the ZOG told you that some meme flu is gonna kill is another.

da joos man ruining evythin n shieeet

I saw some soycucks at the store the other day wearing masks.

One thing to wear a mask because you're ugly and want to hide your face, but doing it because the ZOG told you that some meme flu is gonna kill is another.
Everytime I now see a person wearing a face mask still in public the first thing that comes to my mind is, "Mental illness." :feelsjuice:

da joos man ruining evythin n shieeet
Play the game of how many vaccine corporate execs are Jews, you must drink a shot of whiskey for every one you can count. See if you can remain sober afterward. :feelsjuice:

covaxxines be having parasites, thats why ivermectin and other antiparasitics aren't really used.

Jews need to make bank somehow