Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Three Biggest Turkish Foid Fantasy

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
1) The Millionaire European Pheno Chad: This is the most common fantasy of all turkish foids. Literally every tv series are based on this.

2) The Thugmaxxed Bloodline Tallfag: In the end of the story foids are killed by them. But still this is the second common fantasy. You can also see this in turkish tv series.

3) Big dicked men or tyrones: Dickpill strikes again. In Turkey we rarely have nig nogs but foids still fantasize about them.

@decembrist_kirillov @Cope_Time

Last edited:
Thanks for your insider information that turkish foids are degenerate

googled Turkish movies and wow these performers are way better looking than hollywood
average Turk must feel like a subroach in theatres

I'm chadfishing a Turkish girl with Tyrone right now

1) The Millionaire European Pheno Chad: This is the most common fantasy of all turkish foids. Literally every tv series are based on this.
4df

jfl @ this cucked country

Never knew Turkey was this degenerate

Why are European foids, including Turkish whores, are so crazy for BBC? :feelswhere::feelswhere:

Turkish women are whores. My kurdish friend who was 6'6 went there and turkish foid were all over him groping his crotch. Dude is ugly as fuck and still got foids because of height

Turkish women are whores. My kurdish friend who was 6'6 went there and turkish foid were all over him groping his crotch. Dude is ugly as fuck and still got foids because of height
Brutal height pill :blackpill:

They are degenerate whores but they do have phat asses :feelsohh: The ones in France often go out with Tyrones and hairy Chads and don't mind being side plates. It's brutal :whatfeels: