Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thread Reviews: @MENSA_IQcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rate his threads out of 5

• 5/5

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 0/5

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
View attachment 243208

The biggest battle in the history of anime is going to start!

Who do you side with boyos?

#teamdegeso here

Edit: almost forgot, MENSA_IQcel is foid worshiper, but at least he tries to give a fight, I give him 1/5 for his enthusiasm.
What does yamete mean I recognise that word where is it from

And lol if you take a postmaxxer like ThoughtfulCel seriously lmfao.

Huh, so that's how it is hmm?

Dhl77y 3313242b 9331 4df0 b54c 3d0f7655ef5c

I meant it to drag him off lol
It was by the way your comment was made and how nigga sperged out like it was something serious
Oh I see. Interesting. Eye opening.

I meant it to drag him off lol
It was by the way your comment was made and how nigga sperged out like it was something serious
Got me there for a sec

smiling-gorilla-silver-back-close-up-portrait-looking-camera-82157376.jpg

View attachment 243208

The biggest battle in the history of anime is going to start!

Who do you side with boyos?

#teamdegeso here

Edit: almost forgot, MENSA_IQcel is foid worshiper, but at least he tries to give a fight, I give him 1/5 for his enthusiasm.
No doubt @Napoleon de Geso all the way, it could be goddamn @Fontaine and I'd still prefer him over Mensa.

All of his "pedo" shit makes him look like a virtue signaler and an infiltrator.

3/5.

This guy. This fucking guy. His level of arrogance is matched only by his insecurity about his own intelligence. He centers his identity around his purported IQ, but that's questionable for a lot reasons:

1) Lacking enough social awareness and wisdom to realize that entering the stage with proclamations of your superior intelligence will be met negatively with antagonism, regardless of your audience.

Every legitimately high IQ person I know (lol anecdotal evidence lol) has a very heightened sense of social awareness. They understand (on a meta level) that there are these rules that exist which govern interactions with other people, and that you should be mindful of them. They then quickly learn those rules and play the game, irrespective of how much they detest the game.

People won't care what you have to say, even if it's the literal divine gospel with a fiber optic cable plugged right into the mind of God, when you pivot your starting position as, "I'm smarter than you," even if it may actually be true.

People are emotional first, thinking second. You think better if you're calm and not stressed. Making yourself adversarial to others stresses people out and puts them in fight or flight mode. This is bad for your OP.

2) Posting like you're defending your fucking dissertation. Nobody is gonna read all that shit, nigga. Chill the fuck out. Make concise and bite-sized points in a way that's digestable to the lowest common denominator.

And use simplified, colloquial language. If anybody has to use a Goddamn thesaurus to understand the point you're making, don't use the fucking word. Only use a big fancy word, if you need to, like presenting a technical description or making a complex and dense argument that demands a big word to encapsulate a lot of ideas in a precise manner.

Remember: You're shitposting on a tiny island on the internet. This isn't a peer reviewed journal.

3) Being vague about your educational discipline and trying to justify it by saying that it's very mathematical and related to economic theory. Don't bullshit us, yo. I'll be the first to admit that I know dick all about economics beyond the supply-demand curve and assumptions of consumers being rational actors, but I can still smell turd droplings hidden in the corner of the room.

Just tell us what it is. It's gender studies, isn't it? The last person who tried really hard to convince me and argue that his field is very rigorous was a sociology professor. I shat out a 20 paper in a sociology elective with questionable references and got an A+. That's when you know the subject is a joke.

4) "At steak," instead of, "at stake." Unforgivable. And don't blame that on autocorrect or whatever.

OP would be a much better poster if he never made his posts about his intelligence, and instead let the merits of the post content speak to that.

tl;dr:
It's over.

3/5.

This guy. This fucking guy. His level of arrogance is matched only by his insecurity about his own intelligence. He centers his identity around his purported IQ, but that's questionable for a lot reasons:

1) Lacking enough social awareness and wisdom to realize that entering the stage with proclamations of your superior intelligence will be met negatively with antagonism, regardless of your audience.

Every legitimately high IQ person I know (lol anecdotal evidence lol) has a very heightened sense of social awareness. They understand (on a meta level) that there are these rules that exist which govern interactions with other people, and that you should be mindful of them. They then quickly learn those rules and play the game, irrespective of how much they detest the game.

People won't care what you have to say, even if it's the literal divine gospel with a fiber optic cable plugged right into the mind of God, when you pivot your starting position as, "I'm smarter than you," even if it may actually be true.

People are emotional first, thinking second. You think better if you're calm and not stressed. Making yourself adversarial to others stresses people out and puts them in fight or flight mode. This is bad for your OP.

2) Posting like you're defending your fucking dissertation. Nobody is gonna read all that shit, nigga. Chill the fuck out. Make concise and bite-sized points in a way that's digestable to the lowest common denominator.

And use simplified, colloquial language. If anybody has to use a Goddamn thesaurus to understand the point you're making, don't use the fucking word. Only use a big fancy word, if you need to, like presenting a technical description or making a complex and dense argument that demands a big word to encapsulate a lot of ideas in a precise manner.

Remember: You're shitposting on a tiny island on the internet. This isn't a peer reviewed journal.

3) Being vague about your educational discipline and trying to justify it by saying that it's very mathematical and related to economic theory. Don't bullshit us, yo. I'll be the first to admit that I know dick all about economics beyond the supply-demand curve and assumptions of consumers being rational actors, but I can still smell turd droplings hidden in the corner of the room.

Just tell us what it is. It's gender studies, isn't it? The last person who tried really hard to convince me and argue that his field is very rigorous was a sociology professor. I shat out a 20 paper in a sociology elective with questionable references and got an A+. That's when you know the subject is a joke.

4) "At steak," instead of, "at stake." Unforgivable. And don't blame that on autocorrect or whatever.

OP would be a much better poster if he never made his posts about his intelligence, and instead let the merits of the post content speak to that.

tl;dr:
It's over.
Great review ngl. Mensa on suicide watch