Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thread Reviews: @MENSA_IQcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Rate his threads out of 5

• 5/5

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • 4/5

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 3/5

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 1/5

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • 0/5

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Rate how good his threads are and say why.

I will make a thread like this on every prominent user on the forum and rank them when they're all done.

OP wants @MENSA_IQcel's dick.

Some raw autistic IQ in them, but no understanding of morality and culture

2/5

5/5 because I can always say:
jfl :dab:didn't read

he is very high IQ but didn't read most of his threads.

I've seen your threads, you have ZERO understanding of morality or culture, you are not one to talk.
My understanding if of free enlightened man, and yours of cucked slave of hive mind

Not even close. Your entire world-view has been shaped for you by your masters.
masters telling: girl of prime age 13 is "just a child""

Alex Jones says the religion of the elites is pedophilia. It's you who is brainwashed.
Source of best potential vibrations in this planet is 13-15 age girls
and pedos like children, those who are without growing boobs and hips

i dont read his threads tbh

Mensa's thread about monetary policy was intergalactic IQ level i enjoyed it so much!

haha! how can one even claim high iq if he rejects the lolipill :feelsPop:

this is probably the fifth "im making a thread like this about every user" thread I've seen in the past few months. No one ever does it jfl.
Only doing prominent users. I will probs do it about around 10 ppl

dn rd/10
sorry for thread shitting and not reading

0/5. Walls of text don't make you smart.

Post max material. So 0/5

His threads are post max material. Meaning they're only worth post maxing in. So I chose the lowest score in your post being 0/5

His threads are post max material. Meaning they're only worth post maxing in. So I chose the lowest score in your post being 0/5
O I understand now

I like your posts mensa. They are thought provoking.

Last edited:
3/5 his posts can be more condensed.

Screenshot from 2020 04 22 17 40 36

The biggest battle in the history of anime is going to start!

Who do you side with boyos?

#teamdegeso here

Edit: almost forgot, MENSA_IQcel is foid worshiper, but at least he tries to give a fight, I give him 1/5 for his enthusiasm.

Last edited:

Lol, you commented “didn’t read” on pretty much every single one of his threads, it’s kinda hilarious that you’re now in here acting like you have think they’re terrible after much analysis and deliberation.

Lol, you commented “didn’t read” on pretty much every single one of his threads, it’s kinda hilarious that you’re now in here acting like you have think they’re terrible after much analysis and deliberation.
Keep sucking his fag defending cock fam

Um, isn't it obvious?
the user mentioned in the op
Hahaha, it’s quite funny that you would go after me for stating the obvious about another user when many others in this thread have defended his posts. What drew you to mine? I was only defending him by proxy in pointing out that the foundation of this guy’s criticism of his posts is totally retarded, given the fact he’s already told us he didn’t read them.

I've never read any of his threads

Hahaha, it’s quite funny that you would go after me for stating the obvious about another user when many others in this thread have defended his posts. What drew you to mine? I was only defending him by proxy in pointing out that the foundation of this guy’s criticism of his posts is totally retarded, given the fact he’s already told us he didn’t read them.
In theory I could debate everyone here but don't wanna waste my energy in some people that actually believe he isn't a condescending troll. And lol if you take a postmaxxer like ThoughtfulCel seriously lmfao.
Anyway I'm busy and I hate essay wars bhai.

In theory I could debate everyone here but don't wanna waste my energy in some people that actually believe he isn't a condescending troll.
You actually sound a lot like your characterisation of the guy you profess to most despise here.
And lol if you take a postmaxxer like ThoughtfulCel seriously lmfao.
This I actually agree with, you’re right, I was wasting my time.