Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious THREAD ONLY FOR INCELS

B

berserkerz

Recruit
★★★
If the God suddenly realized He had been too harsh with your suffering and you woke up one day in your bed as one of the most handsome men on the planet, standing 6'3" tall, would you seek revenge on women or would you enjoy your new life?

Personally, I would seek revenge, using them as rags. I can't forgive anyone, starting with my constantly insulting mother and ending with any creature who looked down on me, as if she were better than me simply because I wasn't born tall and handsome.

What is blud yapping about?

Dnr ( thread is not for me)

I would flirt and get closer and then reject all avg women and say " I only viewed you as a friend"and show them thier level

There's no god

Id play niggerball tbh fuck women, obviously they ll flock to me so ill get my dick sucked from now and then

If the God suddenly realized He had been too harsh with your suffering and you woke up one day in your bed as one of the most handsome men on the planet, standing 6'3" tall, would you seek revenge on women or would you enjoy your new life?

Personally, I would seek revenge, using them as rags. I can't forgive anyone, starting with my constantly insulting mother and ending with any creature who looked down on me, as if she were better than me simply because I wasn't born tall and handsome.
Time flies fast so instead of using energy for revenge I'd try to find a woman that looks like Jenna Ortega and have a lot of babies with her.

I would simply live my then great life and be happy. The only "revenge" I would do is not give anyone a chance of a relationship who rejected me now but would not reject me if I had these great looks.