Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ✪⚡✡▓╔Thread for MUH WHITE PICKED FENCE 1950s HOUSEWHORE FAGGOTS╗▓ ✡⚡✪

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
Index:

1. Introduction
2. Example
3. Additional Info About my "1950s Virgin Housewife" Grandma
a) About my Grandfather I
b) The Empathetic Gender
c) About my Grandfather II

4.) Final Words
5.) Appeal

1. INTRODUCTION:

JFL at you idiots thinking female nature was any different back then.
Oh, the stories I could tell from my Family alone JFL.
Keep Coping.

2. EXAMPLE:

Just one example, from just ONE SIDE of my Family.
The other side is even worse. Keep that in mind.

One time we were at my grandmas house, the entire Family.
We're all sitting around a dinner table and grandma got drunk so she started yapping.
Bruh.
Bruh.
There is shit you never want to hear from the mouth of an 80 year old Woman.

Like she started talking About how they would have These local celebrations in their villages where everyboy would wear masks and get absolutely shitfaced,
and, you know, THINGS happend and it was ok because masks and nobody knew basically.

My aunt was sitting there, her dickwasher was so wide fucking open in shock, you could've parked the fucking Hindenburg in there.

She asked my grandma if this was before she got to know my grandpa or after.
Of Course it was before.

3. ADDITIONAL INFO ABOUT MY "1950s VIRGIN HOUSEWIFE" GRANDMA:

a) About my Grandfather I:

My grandfather was a construction worker.
Remember, this is the 50s. 60h work week, saturdays too.

He built the entire house she lives in to this day. The whole Thing.
Water, electricity, plumbing.
Everything.
He renovated the entire Thing multiple times over the course of his Lifetime, everytime alone.

He was a huge dude, massive Hands, massive shoulders but ugly face with a droopey eyelid.
Incredible guy, very nice too, from what I have heard.

From what my mom told me, he would come home every day, grandma would be cunty, he would fuck off and eat dinner at the Pub and get drunk.
Every day.

b) The Empathetic Gender:

My grandmother would take my mom and the other Kids, tie them to a Chair with a rope and let them scream in their own piss and shit while doing yard work.
My first Memory of my grandma is being slapped in the face for taking her yellow rubber ducky from the bathroom.
I was like 3 years old.
Female mother instinct btw.
The empathetic gender btw.
Just one of many examples to the contrary, just from MY LIFE.
If I listed the other shit I know… oh Boy.

Just a very small, small, a very small piece of the Overall Picture:

There was a child abuse epidemic in Germany in the 70s.
Doctors were compliant and would go along with shit like "he fell down the stairs for the 500th time"

Turns out most of the victims were Little Boys under the supervision of their moms.
The onset of hardcore feminism created a hotbed of disgruntled cunt wifes that now were under the Impression that they deserved better.
And by Extension the child of their betabux husbands was to blame and therefore to punish.
Like some fucked up Living Voodoo doll.

I highly suspect my dad was one of These unfortunate Boys. He would Always try to run away from home and according to him his
mom was a very nasty Woman, even though he avoids Details. Time period wise it fits perfectely though.
My dad would've been 4 years old in 1970.

c) About my Grandfather II:

Another time, we were on our way to visit my grandparents.
I was a Baby, barely a year old. According to my grandma, my grandpa was excited to see me.
"They are bringing the Little one" he supposedely said.
I know this seems larpy but this is what my grandma tells me.

He died the same day, in the Pub.
His heart stopped.
They thought he was sleeping on the counter.
He never got to hold me again.

However, There is ONE photo of him holding me in his Snow shovel Hands and smiling at the camera.
I tear up everytime I see that Picture.

Not just because of him but because it reminds me of every single man in my Family, all of which have suffered a similar fate at the Hand of their respective women.
Good men, all of them.
Not a single good Woman though. Over three Generations, not a single one.
AWALT
Life truly IS the blackpill for those that are willing to open their eyes and see.

4.. FINAL WORDS:

Nowaydays my grandma is playing the "oh woe is me" Card.
But I don't buy it.
I didn't visit her for her 80th Birthday.

From experience I have learned that respect is not something you just "GET" for being old or a figure of authority.
Respect is something you EARN.

I have respect for a 5 year old brat if he earns it, I have respect for a 100 year old fart if he earns it.

I don't however, have respect for viscious cunts that run good men into the Ground for the fun of it.
And that eliminates EVERY SINGLE WOMAN IN MY FAMILY.

5. APPEAL:

Feel free to share your own stories and take this post as a hint to Maybe reflect on your own family history.
▓╚Maybe our grandpas weren't all "abusive" "alcoholics" after all. Hint. HINT.╝▓

Last edited:
Good story, and very relatable. My father worked long fucking days while my mother was a wreck sitting at home, doing nothing other than occasionally break down in psychosis. My dad went through great efforts trying to help her get back up --- in any case, he did what was within his ability. When that finally worked out (a long stay in the insane asylum, basically) she left him for another man.

I never got the appeal of working 9 hours a day while your wife does nothing at home all day except cheat on you

Good story, and very relatable. My father worked long fucking days while my mother was a wreck sitting at home, doing nothing other than occasionally break down in psychosis. My dad went through great efforts trying to help her get back up --- in any case, he did what was within his ability. When that finally worked out (a long stay in the insane asylum, basically) she left him for another man.

Yes, the pseudo-psychosis Thing.
My dads mom did that too.
Refused to go to the doctor when she had a very early breast cancer diagnosis.
Died.
Grandpa was to weak to drag her bitch ass to the doc when there was still time.

My dad told me that he felt Nothing when she died. Probably another hint to her being an abusive cunt.

She would literally do the "woe is me pose Thing", lay on the Couch, Hand on her head.

She couldn't even cook potatoes.

On your last sentence:
My mom left her first husband while he was in a coma. He tried to break up a fight and got knocked out. Then they stomped on his neck.
When he finally woke up, his wife, apartment and two daughers were gone.

He made a full recovery but he never paid child support. Fucking based.

What the fuck is the title and the thread format

I never got the appeal of working 9 hours a day while your wife does nothing at home all day except cheat on you
It never starts out that way. The story always starts with a loyal, cute, young girl. Man's idealism then envisions a perfect marriage, but he is too naive: as soon as that wedding contract is signed, she starts to rot. Slowly she gets fat, she gets lazy, she gets cold. At some point the man realises this, but as the process takes years, typically by that time you're settled with a household, a job, and children. What do you do, leave your family for your own sake? Be forced to pay tons of alimony? You're trapped, it's over.

What the fuck is the title and the thread format
Agreed. You should really fix it OP.
Yes, the pseudo-psychosis Thing.
My dads mom did that too.
Refused to go to the doctor when she had a very early breast cancer diagnosis.
Died.
Grandpa was to weak to drag her bitch ass to the doc when there was still time.

My dad told me that he felt Nothing when she died. Probably another hint to her being an abusive cunt.

She would literally do the "woe is me pose Thing", lay on the Couch, Hand on her head.

She couldn't even cook potatoes.

On your last sentence:
My mom left her first husband while he was in a coma. He tried to break up a fight and got knocked out. Then they stomped on his neck.
When he finally woke up, his wife, apartment and two daughers were gone.

He made a full recovery but he never paid child support. Fucking based.
They get away with it, too, because society protects them from the social consequences. Foids live life on easy mode.

Agreed. You should really fix it OP.

They get away with it, too, because society protects them from the social consequences. Foids live life on easy mode.

Why lol? you just want a giant block of text?

Also, let me go into your title. I think I qualify as a white picket fence kind of man. The mistake you made is adding "1950s". Jews won WWII. After that, the world was zogged and feminism started infesting the world.

If you want a white picket fence family, you have to go back way further, maybe to the 1880s or so.
Why lol? you just want a giant block of text?
The symbols and allcaps just scream spam.

I don't understand why the idea of binding women has such negative connotations. Women should be controlled and bound otherwise they will ruin everything.

I don't understand why the idea of binding women has such negative connotations. Women should be controlled and bound otherwise they will ruin everything.
That's right. Just look what today has become.

Females have always been the same, but throughout the years, the freedom given to them has varied. It’s pretty much a common trope for Boomers to complain about their wives.
Many boomer men married wives who just wanted to use them as betabux. The difference between previous decades and now is that men have the option to start betabuxxing later. Any earlier than the boomer generation and you’ll find most guys were just wageslaves in order to provide for their family, and they had barely any time off

Why do people think the 50s were the best decade when men had to work 60 hours a week? Fuck that lmfao.

⚡✡▓╔Thread for MUH WHITE PICKED FENCE 1950s HOUSEWHORE FAGGOTS╗▓ ✡⚡
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I TRIED TO CHANGE IT JFL BUT THE TIME LIMIT FOR EDITS IS JUST 15 MINUTES NOW JFL LOLOLOLOLL

AWALT. Btw I hate everyone, men included. Most men are pricks too.

Nice Star of David there, Rothschild!
:worryfeels: I have been exposed!

Quick, to the incelmobil.

It's an e-Scooter lol.

Ghay

Last edited:
I have pretty much accepted that women are evil. Now I only look at two factors,
  • Are the the children actually his?
  • Did he get to raise them?
Forget the rest. Its like pissing against the wind.

Also, people who say "respect your elders" arent worth respecting. You would already be doing that if that was the case.

If only men were blackpilled back then.

If only men were blackpilled back then.

Few ever are, in any age.
But they exist.
That's why this is so important. We carry the torch.
In the future someone might come across screenshots of this Forum, some obscure shit.
Maybe in 20 years.

And the fire will be lit again. Our Mission is important and eternal.
We are doing future incels a Service by Posting here.

This isn’t very applicable. Aren’t you black or nonwhite? 1950’s was dope I’d take it over today any day. No civil or gay rights, no tinder, parts of Africa and Asia were still colonized by europoors so I’d just go there and rape 3rd world maxx or something

This isn’t very applicable. Aren’t you black or nonwhite? 1950’s was dope I’d take it over today any day. No civil or gay rights, no tinder, parts of Africa and Asia were still colonized by europoors so I’d just go there and rape 3rd world maxx or something

I am german but I have been confused with ethnics before.
Some parts of Germany have darker skinned People.

One time I was at the busstop and this guy walks up to me and goes (in english) "hey, you dont speak german Right?" - he wanted directions.
Another times I was at a Museum and the Lady at the entrance to the exhibition told me (again in english) to leave my backpack in a locker.

My ancestors btw, are from Poland, Russia, Czechoslovakia and France.

I am german but I have been confused with ethnics before.
Some parts of Germany have darker skinned People.

One time I was at the busstop and this guy walks up to me and goes (in english) "hey, you dont speak german Right?" - he wanted directions.
Another times I was at a Museum and the Lady at the entrance to the exhibition told me (again in english) to leave my backpack in a locker.

My ancestors btw, are from Poland, Russia, Czechoslovakia and France.
Oh what the fuck I thought you were black. In the 1950’s Germany was fucking awful. Lol @ recovering from Soviet Union rape time and Germany being completely destroyed. If you were on the eastern side it’d be even worse I’m sure. Communism has a lot of gay degeneracy

Oh what the fuck I thought you were black. In the 1950’s Germany was fucking awful. Lol @ recovering from Soviet Union rape time and Germany being completely destroyed. If you were on the eastern side it’d be even worse I’m sure. Communism has a lot of gay degeneracy

BRUH you legit thought I am black AND autistic?
JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I had relatives in eastern europe at the time. It was horrible.

my great grandfather was a gigaschad and my grandfather was a chad(mother side)
My grandfather from my fathers side was supposedly a stern man so maybe he was also a chad.I know my dad is a chadlite(maybe chad if he wasn't a manlet).

my great grandfather was a gigaschad and my grandfather was a chad(mother side)
My grandfather from my fathers side was supposedly a stern man so maybe he was also a chad.I know my dad is a chadlite(maybe chad if he wasn't a manlet).

So you also have this physical Degeneration Thing in your Family? One Generation less chaddy than the last?
How About IQ and common sense, do you mog your dad or grandad?

Tbh ever since Jews won WWII every place has been awful.