Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thread for chads

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
This thread is for chads only

what up fellow chads

just fucked 3rd Stacy of the day, made out with her after school and then we fucked in my car

I'm 6'7 I just grew 4 inches

I also got an NBA offer and NFL offer because I'm so good looking

I’m 6’4 and a have a 9 inch cock. My jawline can shread through diamonds. Come give your Pusey up girl

Oh hey I think we met at the Incel meetup you're Chico's son right
yes here is a silly selfie i took with my dad

Chads gona chad

Over for chadcels :feelsrope:

Just rejected two 8/10s request for a threesome last night tbh ngl, was too tired so I settled for the 9/10 chick who was eye fuckin me the entire night at the club.

After banging her the entire night at her parent's place, she got up earlier than me n made me bacon n eggs for breakfast while only wearing an apron. I think shes beginning to think this is more than a more night stand. She's not really the kind of girl I would wife tbh but I'll keep her as a fbuddy

Her mom n 15 to sis kept staring at me while I was eating btw, caught her sis with her hand inside her shorts while she was having her cereal on the same table

hey hows it goin

What up fellow chads, currently getting a BJ from 2 girls from my harem, it's so tough having to put up with this while I'm trying to postmaxx