Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thread about herbivore men shows how pathetic redditors are

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

Typical "I'm a virgin, not an incel" responses throughout this thread. Plenty of people acknowledge they are just as lonely as incels, but are too afraid to admit it. The guys there actually pride themselves on being sheepish cucks who don't care they are being screwed in the sexual market. "Herbivore men know their place as betas and don't complain, they're better than incels!"

Remember that to the eternal redditor only thinking and saying approved thoughts is akin to virtue. To them incels are virgins with very, very bad thoughts, whereas they are good virgins because they think exclusively good thoughts.

While in reality the thoughts and words of average, relatively powerless people do not matter at all, de facto incels who are blackpilled and incels who are bluepilled are virtually the same in their nature, behave the same day to day, and their impact on history and surroundings is the same.

Last edited:

:soy::soy::soy:

That's just Japanese culture, you morons. Nips are less inclined to complain openly, and more inclined to just sit there and get fisted by unfairness.

I enjoy their copes, but I don't live in cucked Japanese culture, so I will continue to hate women and their enablers. And there's nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
I enjoy their copes, but I don't live in cucked Japanese culture, so I will continue to hate women and their enablers. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Based. They hate us because we aren't subservient