Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thousands of sexy girls nearly destroyed me. Get away from them and focus on this!

Cope! I grew up living like that you won’t attract pretty sorority blonde white girls. Only psychopathic gooks/slavs and other non whites id rather cut my dick off
We are not talking about attracting these foul beasts here my friend. We are talking about showing them that we can match their luxurious lifestyles, Hell! Even surpass it!

We are not talking about attracting these foul beasts here my friend. We are talking about showing them that we can match their luxurious lifestyles, Hell! Even surpass it!
What part of they don’t care don’t you understand .
I still want to kill myself even with my $300k sitting in my bank account rn foids aren’t jealous they literally couldn’t care less

What part of they don’t care don’t you understand .
I still want to kill myself even with my $300k sitting in my bank account rn foids aren’t jealous they literally couldn’t care less
We must start to get large quantities of successful incels out there. To cope with style! Money is power and with power we can begin to raise our voices. Nobody will listen to some broke loser that still lives with his parents in his 40s.

We must start to get large quantities of successful incels out there. To cope with style! Money is power and with power we can begin to raise our voices. Nobody will listen to some broke loser that still lives with his parents in his 40s.
I’m literally the opposite of that, I’m a 23 yr old trustfundcel and foids actually hate me for that because I’m 5’4 so I’m supposed to be broke loser?

I’m literally the opposite of that, I’m a 23 yr old trustfundcel and foids actually hate me for that because I’m 5’4 so I’m supposed to be broke loser?
Of course they hate you for that. They want to see you broke and locked up in some institution somewhere. I get that all the time and that is a big point. To show them that incels can have financial power and shove it right in their faces. We are done hiding from the world in our parents basement.

Of course they hate you for that. They want to see you broke and locked up in some institution somewhere. I get that all the time and that is a big point. To show them that incels can have financial power and shove it right in their faces. We are done hiding from the world in our parents basement.
Yeah but many foids I tell them at bars that my parents are millionaires worth $15 mil(depending on stock market) and they don’t care! Fucking cunts won’t even let me buy them drinks!!!!!!!!! Money is a giant bullshit cope

Yeah but many foids I tell them at bars that my parents are millionaires worth $15 mil(depending on stock market) and they don’t care! Fucking cunts won’t even let me buy them drinks!!!!!!!!! Money is a giant bullshit cope
With money we can cope with style. And NEVER under no circumstances whatsoever buy them anything. Let these thots pay with their simp money. We show these vile thots that we can fucking live better than them. I love that feeling, it's lifefuel

I have never listened to that nigger. I started growing my current wealth decades ago. Long before that nigger. I am only speaking from personal experience
Jobs pay shit

Invest, buy only physical products, pirate stuff until you have more cash. There are lots of good guides out there to start growing serious wealth.
All are either scams or out of touch with reality

With money we can cope with style. And NEVER under no circumstances whatsoever buy them anything. Let these thots pay with their simp money. We show these vile thots that we can fucking live better than them. I love that feeling, it's lifefuel
You just sound like you discovered Andrew tate