Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Thoughts on women (part 1)

• Thread starter CostaTheCrazyGreek
  • Start date
CostaTheCrazyGreek

CostaTheCrazyGreek

Sex sells...but it's expensive & people are broke
★★
One of my biggest pet peeves is what I like to call this "willful ignorance" of women when it comes to men. To which I firmly believe is the foundation of the MGTOW, incel and other "men's movements". Newsflash, MEN ARE DOGS (bow wow & woof woof), get with the program. It's just matter of degree the dog in the man is. If you're walking down the street and a woman approaches you wearing "provocative" clothing, my guess is 99% of hetro men are gonna look at her with a degree of lust in his eyes. Now, if that woman is like all creeped out I mean WHAT THE FUCK lady!?!?!? When you dress like that what did you expect to happen, just pay you no fuckin mind?? Then we get this line "Oh I dress like this for myself". BULLSHIT, you dress that way for ATTENTION and that's a whole other subject. I mean whether you are MGTOW or incel or whatever, we all need to be relentless on this one. Personally I don't give a fuck if I get laid again. THIS IS FUCKIN BULLSHIT.

This is why I don't look at women dressed like that and intentionally avert my eyes. They don't deserve that attention.

This is why I don't look at women dressed like that and intentionally avert my eyes. They don't deserve that attention.
I wish I could maintain eye contact. They deserve to be "creeped" out.