Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on Virginfest?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
There was a "Virginfest" today (well, technically yesterday for me right now) in Atlanta, Georgia, which featured incelcore artists.

ANTIFA shut the initial event down, but they all moved to a public park and held the event there. Eggy himself was even there.

Thoughts on it? If I lived anywhere near Atlanta (currently, I live in literally the complete opposite side of the US), I personally would have considered going, since I'm unironically into incelcore to some extent, but the amount of sexhavers, normies, and general people who mogged the absolute shit out of my ugly sand nigger ass that I saw in the photos and videos was quite staggering to say the least.

Context for anyone who needs it:

View: https://twitter.com/copkiller1999/status/1434169662586118153

Last edited:
I wouldn't have went even if it was in my town.

I would Paddockmaxx there because they're all fakecels

What gender is this creature? :feelsugh:

How can they let those atifa fags shut them down? Incels should be allowed to do this at feminist events that talk badly about men then.

How can they let those atifa fags shut them down? Incels should be allowed to do this at feminist events that talk badly about men then.
At the end of the day, the status quo and the government (state, local, and federal) always swings more towards ANTIFA's side. The ANTIFA fags tattled on the original venue people and told them that the bands which were playing were a bunch of "racists," "right wing extremists," and "white supremacists," which made them have to relocate to a park.
View attachment 492452
Electronic femoid. :feelstrash:

At the end of the day, the status quo and the government (state, local, and federal) always swings more towards ANTIFA's side. The ANTIFA fags tattled on the original venue people and told them that the bands which were playing were a bunch of "racists," "right wing extremists," and "white supremacists," which made them have to relocate to a park.
Venues have to stop listening to their cucked whining they use for every group they don't like.

Seems very humiliating to me. Normies and sexhavers were probably there too in order to make fun of incels

I wouldn't go to any meetups. All it needs is one infiltrator snapping pics and you're doxxed.

Wouldnt Went tbh

I would go just to check it out. And when antifa idiots are against it I will support it for sure.

Hm, I'm impressed. Good to see people organising things and getting together ^^

What’s next? Failed businesses convention? Inceldom isnt something to celebrate.

I wouldn't go to any meetups. All it needs is one infiltrator snapping pics and you're doxxed.
That usually only applies to people who have lots of fake friends who will rat them out, or have their face on their social media.

View attachment 492452
Harpy. :feelsjuice:
There was a "Virginfest" today (well, technically yesterday for me right now) in Atlanta, Georgia, which featured incelcore artists.

ANTIFA shut the initial event down, but they all moved to a public park and held the event there. Eggy himself was even there.

Thoughts on it? If I lived anywhere near Atlanta (currently, I live in literally the complete opposite side of the US), I personally would have considered going, since I'm unironically into incelcore to some extent, but the amount of sexhavers, normies, and general people who mogged the absolute shit out of my ugly sand nigger ass that I saw in the photos and videos was quite staggering to say the least.

Amusing how ANTIFA has become the little international civilian army shutting anything down that they don't like. :feelsjuice:

I’d have go there if I was in Atlanta looks fun

Atlanta is hell on earth. Trust me you want to stay far away from that place.
That's what I heard. It's a large city so it's hypergamous, and there's a bunch of other shit too there that I forgot about, but I had an online friend from around there and he didn't like it.

Though I would've went just to go to Virginfest and see what it's like, lol.

>Virgin fest
>Foids were called

That's what I heard. It's a large city so it's hypergamous, and there's a bunch of other shit too there that I forgot about, but I had an online friend from around there and he didn't like it.
Well you’ll hear a fuck ton of gunshots and there’s a fuck ton of traffic. I’ve been to Atlanta twice and the Coca Cola museum is pretty cool but besides that it’s a shithole. Even worse than where I live and that’s saying something.
Though I would've went just to go to Virginfest and see what it's like, lol.
I’d probably end up getting mogged there too. But it would be pretty funny to go there and see other men like me.

Cringefest. Bunch of low tier normalfag jesters

They should have streamed it live.
He statusmaxed, he's still an incel at heart.
For real, I was like "girlfriend"? :feelskek:

Hmm... this page doesn’t exist. Try searching for something else.

I’d have go there if I was in Atlanta looks fun
Be sure to visit the fbi headquarters while you are there!

Last i heard they were handing out guns (and a 100% FREE phone with unlimited data!) like candy to ugly lonely men...

Be sure to visit the fbi headquarters while you are there!

Last i heard they were handing out guns (and a 100% FREE phone with unlimited data!) like candy to ugly lonely men...
Nice

volcel if you wouldn't, she's kinda hot
You’re the reason why western society is absent from God blEWcel

Also why’d you bump this specific post in this specific thread? :feelswhere:

You’re the reason why western society is absent from God blEWcel
God doesn't exist and you are literally a volcel if you wouldn't ascend with raven rapp

God doesn't exist and you are literally a volcel if you wouldn't ascend with raven rapp
Yes he does

How did you discover this forum?