Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Ukraine Russia War?

Space Orange

Space Orange

I am God
★★
Where does everyone stand on this? I assume most on this site don't care or want some nuclear escalation.

I personally don't really care that much but I like reading about history so I like reading super deeply about this situation well. From a hoi4 (video game) perspective I was initially rooting for Ukraine because it was the underdog and all that but seeing it being propped up by the West, I may start rooting for Russia. (Again none of this really matters but whatever).

But I will say that I've always sympathized with post-soviet countries because the majority live in a doomer environment with hopelessness in their hearts. Both Ukraine and Russia are the same in this aspect.

I want Russia to win, not because I like Russia but because I hate NATO and the WEF.

I stand with ukraine they are far right and rustards love jews

I support Russia. It's their territory tbh.

Despite being slavic, i don't give a fuck.

I want WW3 so I can do Mad Maxxing, drive Lambo, be Rambo

I don't buy Putin's crap that he just want to throw out Azov "Nazis", it's just an excuse to invade the Ukrainian sovereignty , on the other side Ukraine is even worse than Russia, incredibly pro West but corrupted country. It's a meaningless war between Slavic brothers.

It's meaningless because Russia's army has proven to be much weaker than expected on the battlefield.
Wait till they send the 2nd wave of professional soldiers, only around 20% of their armed forces were fully prepared. Ukraine won't have Western financial aid forever.

Wait till they send the 2nd wave of professional soldiers, only around 20% of their armed forces were fully prepared. Ukraine won't have Western financial aid forever.
Let's see

JEBEM TI MATER SISAJ MI KURAC PIČO!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Stoko smrdljiva, kaže se pičko a ne pičo!!!!!! (in roblox kurdistan roleplay)

@
Mecoja
@Mecoja uputzay kurve (im videospiel)
He is a cool guy.
To be precise I am certified Bosch dealer VPN salesman

just 2 more weeks and we will win i guarantee it just watch and see :feelsthink:

I support Russia, the Jewish dogs of NATO are getting way to close to Russia.

I live in Murica and only see the Ukraine side in the media. I have heard some inklings that there are in fact some cells of Nazis in Ukraine, but isn't all that a red herring? Isn't this just a power struggle pure and simple?

Idgaf not my problem

I'm glad Anglos and jews are distracting each other in Ukraine. The rest of the world can breath a little.

I want Russia to win, not because I like Russia but because I hate NATO and the WEF.
Also add, because I hate Washington D.C. asshats and their WallStreet controllers. :feelsjuice:

As I said in another thread, it's jew on jew violence. Kinda in the same vein as nigger on nigger violence, but at a much larger scale, and much more deadly to people than to chimpanzees.