Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Thoughts on this video of a normie chad journalist telling Taylor Swift she “needs to shower”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You can’t check your email these days without seeing an article about Taylor Swift. This video always makes me feel good, knowing that everyone needs to shower, even Taylor Swift.

Notice in the video how chad plays it cool, until he mercilessly insults her at the end of the interview:

View: https://youtu.be/n-XD2u8estI?feature=shared

all white foids deserve the jew experience during caust

“Taylor, you know how you’re a millionaire? Use some of that money you’ve earned - and buy some deodorant.”

@LeFrenchCel @B/W muttcel @curryboy420 @Twinblade

Sandbox mode with tutorial

why is that guy's head shaped like an upside-down triangle

terrifying

taylor swift should fucking kill herself

“Taylor, you know how you’re a millionaire? Use some of that money you’ve earned - and buy some deodorant.”

@LeFrenchCel @B/W muttcel @curryboy420 @Twinblade
Thanks for tagging me in this

why is that guy's head shaped like an upside-down triangle

terrifying
docelyphalic (no idea how to spell it) or "wimp" skull. pretty much a death sentence

Images 2

taylor swift should fucking kill herself
Yahoo and the Daily Mail will not stop talking about her and her new boyfriend. Obviously, Taylor Swift has been picked by the Jews to hypnotize males around the planet with her witchcraft.

The shape of his head mogs me to hell.

I’m sure he is Jewish, no regular goym journalist could approach the Jew, Taylor Swift.

“Taylor, you smell like you just finished playing in a FA Cup Final - go take a shower.”