Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts on these south american monkeys?

How over is it for Latinocels?

Not Latino but i'm from a third-world shithole in SA (Brazil). Ethnic as they come here tbh, never began :feelsrope:
ah but is your skin color brown?
depending on your answer might or not might be over

ah but is your skin color brown?
depending on your answer might or not might be over
Not nigger level tbh, but brown.
Definetely wouldn't be considered white, i've been told that it's similar to curry tone multiple times so theres a comparative ig.

You saying there are places that aren't cringe?

"brayan" is a kind of euphemism for thug

Definetely wouldn't be considered white, i've been told that it's similar to curry tone multiple times so theres a comparative ig.
It's over para os pardos

Spics are ugly as fuck lol

I thought this thread would be about capuchin monkeys

Spics are subhumans

Over
You saying there are places that aren't cringe?
Cringe in the sense that it has ugly people doing cringy stuff, watch the video
"brayan" is a kind of euphemism for thug
:yes:culturedpilled
Subhumans
I know :cryfeels:
Spics are ugly as fuck lol
:cryfeels:
Spics are subhumans

bad haircuts on both of them

Please give me the tldr of that gundam lore, does it have anything to do with inceldom?
it's partly about how the normoid humans on earth will inevitably be replaced by Newtypes (super autists that have evolved special abilities), and the conflicts caused by this

it's partly about how the normoid humans on earth will inevitably be replaced by Newtypes (super autists that have evolved special abilities), and the conflicts caused by this
ah ok I don't know jack shit about gundam and I am too lazy to read its fucking lore bible tbh, is it worth a shot?

ah ok I don't know jack shit about gundam and I am too lazy to read its fucking lore bible tbh, is it worth a shot?
the first series Mobile Suit Gundam is old but worth watching tbh, i'm halfway through the sequel series Zeta Gundam which is meh so far

Whitest girl in LatAm.

@Chingaquedito