Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the future of working in retail?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Last week I visited a big city, in all the Mcdonalds and Burger King stores I entered there was no way to order food from a wage slave. Basically I had to use the touch screen device in the store to choose my menu and pay by card once done. All the wage slaves that just a few years ago had to manage the tills are obsolete. There just a few wage slaves present to hand out the orders and make the food.
Only place I saw wage slaves working the till was where there is high customer count like at the central train station and they needed to process orders in a matter of seconds.

In my opninon the only safe jobs for men are stuff like plumbing, handy man for repairs like electricians, builders, welders etc. The way things are going there probably wont even that many stores left open in the main shopping areas of each at least in Europe many stores are closed after covid and the retail space is still not occupied upto today because I think many people are shopping online.

AI, technology and robots seem to managed to replace most wageslaves these days in the west
this will only increase the % of men without work and even make the SMV of the average normie lower due to not having a job

AI, technology and robots seem to managed to replace most wageslaves these days in the west
this will only increase the % of men without work and even make the SMV of the average normie lower due to not having a job
work is still there though. With more AI we need more technicians to replace worn out parts, rewire stuff etc , electricians, metal workers, robotics stuff plus the need for plumbers and skilled construction workers wont go anywhere, emphasise here on "skilled" workers not common labourers. Men will have to adapt and avoid university and go to technical schools instead. I think women will suffer most. AI is swallowing up retail jobs, office jobs can be done with simple python programms, stuff like data entry, didgital marketing etc

Which is why I never saw the point of importing immigrants to cover for the lack of the working population. Japan didn't do it, and so far it's doing fine with automation.

I believe it will get to the point where most humans are not needed eventually. Also I think there will be a tipping point when governments will have to start to give UBI to people. Living standards will have to go down. They are already preparing people for this scenario by destroying the economy and telling people to consume less because of "climate change."

The fact that the mortality rates worldwide are rising is a sign that the governments all around the world are trying to thin out the herd so there's less mouths to feed and less people to provide jobs for. For whatever reason mortality rates have been skyrocketing after the implementation of the jabbity jab, but its probably just a coincidence. However, all of this is just schizoid rambling.

I believe it will get to the point where most humans are not needed eventually. Also I think there will be a tipping point when governments will have to start to give UBI to people. Living standards will have to go down. They are already preparing people for this scenario by destroying the economy and telling people to consume less because of "climate change."

The fact that the mortality rates worldwide are rising is a sign that the governments all around the world are trying to thin out the herd so there's less mouths to feed and less people to provide jobs for. For whatever reason mortality rates have been skyrocketing after the implementation of the jabbity jab, but its probably just a coincidence. However, all of this is just schizoid rambling.
did a quick google search and found this chart about the mortality rate, it looks like you are 100% correct about that. If the data used on this site is actually correct then there has been a massive rise since 2019. Seems like the covid jab is doing its job

Screenshot 2023 05 09 204311