Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the Flat Earth model?

Attachments

• F4ZlkKZWIAEUQS8.jpg
    F4ZlkKZWIAEUQS8.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 1
I believe the earth is round but then again its not like I can verify this myself. Many of the things we are taught as truths are blatant lies, so personally for me it wouldn't be a huge shock if the earth was in fact actually flat.

From what I've seen: most people who are flat earthers are either creationists or conspiracy theorists. Being a creationist is retarded, being a conspiracy theorist is fine. But usually there is a motive for lying, and what is the motive to lie about the earth being round and not flat? Usually at this point the flat earthers start sweating and thinking up reasons. The only reason I've heard them say is that the elite wants to hide the fact that bible is real. So basically all that comes out of their mouths to me is religious mumbo-jumbo that doesn't make any coherent logical sense.

Well, I don’t pretend to be an expert on this topic.

But, there is evidence for both sides of the argument.
It’s up to the individual to decide what evidence is most convincing.

My theory is that this is all a simulation.

“Reality” is not really real and there will always be unexplainable and illogical answers the deeper you look.

The world does not have to follow rules of science just like a computer game does not.