Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on subway?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
I had subways here and there, way more so then burger king or mcdonalds.
Last time I ate mcdonalds was 5 years ago, last time I ate burgerking was over a decade ago.
Dunno why, but I kinda always graviated to subway more, probably because it was slightly healthier or some shit?

I've been getting subways whenever I get paid lately, but they always look so slobby and taste kinda generic.
Packaged sandwiches from cornershops and poundland taste better and have more flavour tbh.

Last edited:
The taste itself is not that bad but i'd just buy any meal deal from Tesco or Sainsbury if i could

Last time I ate mcdonalds was 5 years ago, last time I ate burgerking was over a decade ago.
Dunno why, but I kinda always graviated to subway more, probably because it was slightly healthier or some shit?

I've been getting subways whenever I get paid lately, but they always look so slobby and taste kinda generic.
Packaged sandwiches from cornershops and poundland taste better and have more flavour tbh.
not the best not the worst. just incredibly mediocre.

Used to go to subway a ton when i was younger and loved it. Recently however i haven’t found it that appealing, maybe they got worse or my taste changed. Id definitely much rather buy food elsewhere.

Jersey Mike's whenever I want a sandwich.

A subway, also known as an underpass, is a grade-separated pedestrian crossing which crosses underneath a road or railway in order to entirely separate pedestrians and cyclists from motor or train traffic.
In the United States, as used by the California Department of Transportation and in parts of Pennsylvania such as Harrisburg, Duncannon and Wyoming County, subway refers to a depressed road undercrossing. Where they are built elsewhere in the country, the term 'pedestrian underpass' is more likely to be used, because "subway" in North America refers to rapid transit systems such as the New York City Subway or the Toronto Subway. This usage also occurs in Scotland, where the underground railway in Glasgow is referred to as the Glasgow Subway.
Pedestrian underpasses allow for the uninterrupted flow of both pedestrians and vehicle traffic. However, they are normally considered a last resort by modern urban planners as they can be expensive and cause graffiti and security issues.
Pedestrians will not use an underpass where a more direct at-grade option is available.
Badly designed subways may not provide for disabled users, especially those in a wheelchair who cannot use stairs. As the underpass is normally below the level of the footway and carriageway (rather than the carriageway being lifted over the road), technologies such as stairs, lifts and ramps must be used. A subway under the A38 in Birmingham city centre was criticised for having a ramp on one side but only stairs on the other side.

Never been there, have only ever seen a Subway from the outside.

Have been to Burger King once in my life - the most dry and disgusting Burgers EVER, the French Fries were also so Salty I had to gulp down a whole bottle of water while eating them. Never again.

McDonalds ive gone plenty after school because my father cant cook so he always drove me there after picking me up. Especially between 5th and 9th grade. It was still okay, but I havent gone there since the Pandemic, the prices have skyrocketed and its unaffoardable. A single Big Mac aint worth 6€.

Kentucky Fried Chicken I never went there either.

Dominos I bought a couple of pizzas but soon realized they taste worse than Frozen Pizza - difference is a Frozen Pizza is 1/4 the price too lmao

I havent been to any fast food Establishment in well over 3 years now.

I haven't had it in years. It was decent, but I'd rather buy a sandwich from a shop or make one at home.

The light at the end of the tunnel is
subway train!

i cant go there regularly but when i do i get chicken with double cheese toasted with ALL the salads :feelsokman::feelsokman:

I have never had McDs or Burgerking and I have both within a mile of me.

I see that most people in this thread eat little to no goyslop, and yet normies visit the goyslop franchises almost every day.

I see that most people in this thread eat little to no goyslop, and yet normies visit the goyslop franchises almost every day.
The mcdonalds, burgerkind, mcdonalds, cafes and takeways downtown get a place of patrons.

I'm thinking about how to be a good train groper like the Japs.

Oh you're talking about the sandwich chain. I'm thinking about how to be a good groper like Jared Fogle

I don't think I've ever had it

It's pretty good but not good enough to justify the price. compared to other fast food chains it's completely and utterly average.

It's pretty good but not good enough to justify the price. compared to other fast food chains it's completely and utterly average.
They charge nearly 10 quid for a sandwich where I am.

It used to be good value for money, one sandwich that fills you up but it costs way too much now

theyre the perfect lunch imo. the footlong has just the right amount of meat, carbs, and veggies.

you don't wanna eat too much at lunch time because you'll feel sleepy afterwards (because of digestion) and you don't wanna eat too little either and be tired a couple hours later.

eat subways and have a can of coke or cup of coffee and you'll be working for the next 6+ hours with energy.

as far as the taste and quality there are other better options in my area as far as sandwiches

Tastes delicious to me, I could go for a nice sub or two from subway right now.

subway good its gootn expensive now went there tody cause mom gave me money no one there expect nigger employes and asked for a club turkey hate public interatction so i was being clueless and i got chips told him take off the chips its was 15 dollars felt like i got ripped off still feel bad like i got took advantage of :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
It is not bad but way to expensive.
They charge nearly 10 quid for a sandwich where I am.
That is inflation for you and people still pay for this shit.
and you aren't missing out on fuck all. I have had McDonalds and Burger King and they are both shit now.

I ignored them today...

Because I already ate.

For the amount of calories it supposedly has it really doesnt fill you up

That one burger king in cracow was better than any other mcdonald's burger i've ever eaten. Subway sucks here.
Was in US, didn't try macass or bk there.

Subway is so overatted imo. I'd much rather fast food burgers than hoagies.

Subway is so overatted imo. I'd much rather fast food burgers than hoagies.
I had a notorius B.M.T for breakfast this morning, It was ok.
Even though it took me like, 5 minutes for the shitskin to understand that I wanted cheese to be applied AFTER the sub was taken out the oven.

Last edited:
I had a notorius B.M.T for breakfast this morning, It was ok.
Even though it took me like, 5 minutes for the shitskin to understand that I wanted cheese to be applied AFTER the sub was taken out the oven.
Cool. B.M.T.s are good