Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thoughts on shamanmaxxxing?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
How likely would it be to ascend by shamanmaxxxing. Essentially, what this would entail is one, a low IQ femoid and two, access to psychedelics. The goal would be to brainwash the femoid by preaching about spirituality and how you can open up her mind if she takes drugs with you. Bring her to the forest, pop some acid or psilocybin and tell her that she needs to have sex with you to reach the next level of enlightenment.

PUA - the blackpilled version.

I've legit considered this in the past. Read "The Teachings Of Don Juan"

That's what inspired me in the past

Then you get arrested for rape since it's illegal to just have sex with a drunk girl.

Foids in general are already low IQ. This won't work bc you won't even be able to get a foid in the first place to take shrooms w you since they won't trust an incel

The actual hard part of this plan is finding a foid willing to take drugs with you.

How likely would it be to ascend by shamanmaxxxing. Essentially, what this would entail is one, a low IQ femoid and two, access to psychedelics. The goal would be to brainwash the femoid by preaching about spirituality and how you can open up her mind if she takes drugs with you. Bring her to the forest, pop some acid or psilocybin and tell her that she needs to have sex with you to reach the next level of enlightenment.
You’d first have to catch some lockjaw brother

Just be BasedShaman Theory

Seems like it would work. As long as you don't really believe that shit in which case you turn into a cuck like Based Shaman

Its a needle in a haystack to find these people first of all since most foids are realityTVmaxxed and instagrammaxxed and only care if you are cool by normie standards

And finding these foids will be even harder if you are sub5 since you will have to do all the work. But maybe you'll get lucky like Pharell and Daft punk

Just be BasedShaman Theory
He'll enlighten your soul, kek

I have no interest in becoming a wizard, or practicing the dark arts. I rather have my integrity, and live a life of celibacy than resort to becoming a psychological magician to score a concubine.

If Manson could do it so can you!