Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on schizomaxxing?

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
What do you think about schizomaxxing brocels? I feel like I'm losing sanity day by day, like I don't even think about my inceldom much anymore. I'm just losing myself, unintentionally.

I'm scared to go to psychiatrists, they will put me in a mental asylum and poison me with drugs. It's getting harder to breathe while experiencing psychosis.

Are there any real schizos here? Can having schizophrenia be a way to cope with inceldom? I'm still normal btw

No schizophrenia just makes your general situation far worse than it's supposed to be.

Not a genuine schizo but I have manic days. Occasionally paranoid and blackpilled about society.

Anyway if you want to give yourself mental illness you could abuse substances I guess. You could try diving down the tulpamancy rabbit hole, I imagine that's a route to schizohood.

Last edited:
Anyway if you want to give yourself mental illness you could abuse substances I guess.
I don't really want to develop any mental illnesses, I just keep having psychosis periodically. Just interested if I should treat it with meds or will I become a retard because of them?

I don't really want to develop any mental illnesses, I just keep having psychosis periodically. Just interested if I should treat it with meds or will I become a retard because of them?
Do you sense things that aren't there or have delusional thoughts?

Do you sense things that aren't there or have delusional thoughts?
I don't have any hallucinations, but my mind is "not there". My sense of time and space are fucked, I don't sense anything in reality sometimes. Also for some reason I have an annoying urge to cry all the time

we don't need more retards in this small world

What do you think about schizomaxxing brocels? I feel like I'm losing sanity day by day, like I don't even think about my inceldom much anymore. I'm just losing myself, unintentionally.

I'm scared to go to psychiatrists, they will put me in a mental asylum and poison me with drugs. It's getting harder to breathe while experiencing psychosis.

Are there any real schizos here? Can having schizophrenia be a way to cope with inceldom? I'm still normal btw
I don't understand your question. You want to fake being a Schizophrenic but avoid Psychiatrists?

i've been called a schizo for not being of the mainstream

If you're really in psychosis (hallucinating, voices, delusions, etc) then you better check yourself in. It will only get worse and reality will begin to warp further. More than likely you'll have a freakout, do a bunch of embarrassing shit, and probably get arrested. Save yourself from all of that. Jewpills aren't lifelong if you can get your psychosis under control. If they are, it's worth it, than the reality destroying psychosis.

dont take the jewpills and dont go to a mental hospital or psychiatrist. they will destroy your life.

Going insane seems kind of inevitable for me. There are several cases in my family and these included men who had a wife and children. So my plan is the following. Have someone that I can trust, who will evaluate me every couple of months to see if I became insane in some way.

Then if he confirms it at some point, I drop out of society. This I will have to plan before hand. I blow my money on copes, eat good food and work out. I try to regain my sanity which I think is possible if I wasn't too far gone. Just live a very low cortisol lifestyle and communicate with people who I like. Then afer one month I shoot my brains out. Or maybe go ER, depending on how I feel. I want to die while I'm still mentally healthy, otherwise I'll probably fuck it up and end up being a cripple for the next 50 years.

Last edited:
Can severe loneliness cause schizophrenia or psychosis?

I wish i could create tulpa 2d gf that could kill anyone at my command without even need to tell her just by using my mind

View: https://youtu.be/HSk5psIGIik

fyke6h.jpg