Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Thoughts on new minecraft?

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★
The new smithing templates, now you actually need to raid those nether bastions (and get killed by brutes) for just 1 template ( 9 needed for all armor and tools)

Mining netherite isnt enough anymore

gay
dnr
water
fag

roblox>minecraft

minecraft peaked in 1.7.10

has anyone gone ER (in new Minecraft) yet?

what's it like? any different from going ER (in Minecraft) before?

idk. Old mc gets boring fast.
modern minecraft is a completionist game that abandoned the original theme of complete isolation.

old minecraft is good if you don't have a stunted zoomer attention span

I don't hate the new minecraft, I see the merit. I just prefer the earlier versions

isolation? What?
There's too much STUFF in the game now. All the prebuilt structures, temples, portals, bases, etc

It chipped away at the theme of creepy loneliness that was a defining factor in the early versions. Other than things like the odd mineshaft, temples were very rare if not non existent
what is there to do besides progress ,make farms
that's literally it, you just survive.

In the earlier versions surviving is actually difficult, delving into caves is risky, being outside during the night is dangerous.

In the new versions you can sprint, have armour and weapons with OP enchants, walk around with lanterns, etc

the game isn't what it used to be

There's too much STUFF in the game now. All the prebuilt structures, temples, portals, bases, etc

It chipped away at the theme of creepy loneliness that was a defining factor in the early versions. Other than things like the odd mineshaft, temples were very rare if not non existent

that's literally it, you just survive.

In the earlier versions surviving is actually difficult, delving into caves is risky, being outside during the night is dangerous.
i have like 30ish hours in a world. Im basically immortal.
In the new versions you can sprint, have armour and weapons with OP enchants, walk around with lanterns, etc
thats really old brah.
the game isn't what it used to be
Ik

The new smithing templates, now you actually need to raid those nether bastions (and get killed by brutes) for just 1 template ( 9 needed for all armor and tools)

Mining netherite isnt enough anymore
It fucking sucks ass play modded beta 1.7.3 instead

Remember the really old version of Minecraft with the bright green grass and trees.

modern minecraft is a completionist game that abandoned the original theme of complete isolation.

old minecraft is good if you don't have a stunted zoomer attention span

I don't hate the new minecraft, I see the merit. I just prefer the earlier versions
1.5 was tge peak for me beforw tgey addes newcvi biomes in 1.6 and 1.7

1.12 felt like peak minecraft to me, it still holds a great amount of mods for that version too

Enchanting is busted, ruined survival's challenges

1.12 felt like peak minecraft to me, it still holds a great amount of mods for that version too
never cared for modding. It seems the objective of modding any game is to make it the least like the original game as possible

never cared for modding. It seems the objective of modding any game is to make it the least like the original game as possible
i disagree, i think Minecraft is the perfect game for modding.

it's just made to be that way, it's easy and nice, it can be transformed into anything and shit.