Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on mentalcels?

Jailbaitmaxxer

Jailbaitmaxxer

Officer
What are your thoughts on potential litechads or even chads who can't attract a mate once he opens his mouth because of his severe mental illness?

I want to occupy their body like a parasite that's what i think of them

They should try fixing that ASAP. But if they are too old it may be too late for them anyway.

Foids will come to you if you're truly good-looking.

What are your thoughts on potential litechads or even chads who can't attract a mate once he opens his mouth because of his severe mental illness?
They're still incels. By definition they're involuntary celibates

Therapy is made for people like them, where you don't actually have anything wrong with you and it's all in your head. People for which ''just be more confident'' and ''put yourself out there'' is 'good' advice.

terrible example

He is rotting at home 24/7 and doesnt even speak, he hits his head when he he hears loud noises. Foids would be repulsed the second they see his giga autistic behaviour
The comments show how a mentalcel can still be percieved as attractive, now that I think about it foids will often date a tall attractive guy even if he has bricks for brains

Almost always fakecels/volcels tbh. Very few people on here are true mentalcels just by the way they interact with people on here. The onlt person I would truly consider one is @Intellau_Celistic but he's also a turbomanlet voicecel so it was already ovet

No such thing as a chadlite/chad who can't attract a foid due to mental issues

If anything its a halo effect for them

but most of people are average
Tbh, Chads slay regardless of tism, but being a sperg is generally a death sentence for most men.

I'm a normie looks-wise or below a little actually because mental illness actually shows in looks, especially autism does. But it's impossible to revert what autism and bad experiences have done to me.

The comments show how a mentalcel can still be percieved as attractive, now that I think about it foids will often date a tall attractive guy even if he has bricks for brains
Look at their actions, dont listen to their words

Theres no point in fucking when theres another better lad
the Ladder

Therapy is made for people like them, where you don't actually have anything wrong with you and it's all in your head. People for which ''just be more confident'' and ''put yourself out there'' is 'good' advice.
Except advice like "just be confident" and "put yourself out there" still doesn't work for a mentalcel or they wouldn't be such a failure in the first place. Therapy is made for foids.

No such thing as a chadlite/chad who can't attract a foid due to mental issues

If anything its a halo effect for them

I'm a normie looks-wise or below a little actually because mental illness actually shows in looks, especially autism does. But it's impossible to revert what autism and bad experiences have done to me.
If you found your way to this forum you have enough mental capacity to work some minimum wage job and save enough to SEAmaxx, fucking excuses

They are afflicted by the Devil and must turn their soul over to Me, GØD

If you found your way to this forum you have enough mental capacity to work some minimum wage job and save enough to SEAmaxx, fucking excuses
One more post denying my autism and problems that stem from it, like not being able to look after myself in a continent vastly different than mine (hell, even 10 miles away), I'm blocking you.

One more post denying my autism and problems that stem from it, like not being able to look after myself in a continent vastly different than mine (hell, even 10 miles away), I'm blocking you.
Ok bro I know how autism works, youre obviously a high functioning autist or you wouldnt be able to find your way to here anyway.

Whatever if you wanna rot ur life away be my guest, just stop complaining about being a virgin when its entirely of your choosing.

I don't really buy much into that "mentalcel" stuff because people these days claim to have all sorts of mental illnesses and there are plenty of non-autistic girls claiming to be "autistic." There are plenty of females that live good lives and say that they're "depressed" lol.

If you're average or good looking but a "mentalcel" yeah I'm not buying into that.

But if you're ugly and a "mentalcel," okay then sure.

Women will still go out of their way to signal that they're interested or available.

7+ men automatically attract women even if they drool and shit themselves. I've seen it. Don't try telling me otherwise.

Mentalcel only applies to average tier of looks, men who have to put in significant effort to get any decent women to begin with.

terrible example

He is rotting at home 24/7 and doesnt even speak, he hits his head when he he hears loud noises. Foids would be repulsed the second they see his giga autistic behaviour
yea but the foids will probably protect him and treat him as a friend

Damn. I guess my autism isn’t so bad. Maybe a I can’t blame my inceldom so much on my autism anymore
What makes you say that, are you not severely autistic? Or do you think you have a good face and height

I think a non NT could try tinder with good pics and height in bio, then find some way to get it to date, then meet in person and keep trying with multiple girls

non NT is just brutal if you are also short or ugly, because some NT guys can luck out with normie social circle if they are ugly or short, but if you are non NT it's over

What makes you say that, are you not severely autistic? Or do you think you have a good face and height

I think a non NT could try tinder with good pics and height in bio, then find some way to get it to date, then meet in person and keep trying with multiple girls

non NT is just brutal if you are also short or ugly, because some NT guys can luck out with normie social circle if they are ugly or short, but if you are non NT it's over
I was mostly just joking around because this mentalcel who can’t even speak has people giving him compliments in the comments solely because of his looks. I’m not that good looking (4-4,5/10) and I am pretty socially inept and can’t find anything to talk about with normies. Social circle maxing is not possible for me. I also highly doubt I could get matches on tinder because females have a million better options to choose from. Unless you are Chad tier in looks, autism is a social death sentence and will stop you from ever having a gf.

I was mostly just joking around because this mentalcel who can’t even speak has people giving him compliments in the comments solely because of his looks. I’m not that good looking (4-4,5/10) and I am pretty socially inept and can’t find anything to talk about with normies. Social circle maxing is not possible for me. I also highly doubt I could get matches on tinder because females have a million better options to choose from. Unless you are Chad tier in looks, autism is a social death sentence and will stop you from ever having a gf.
Yeah its over for you, I honestly think non NT and then either bad face or bad height is enough to be incel, tinder and socialmaxxing isnt possible for me either

Yeah its over for you, I honestly think non NT and then either bad face or bad height is enough to be incel, tinder and socialmaxxing isnt possible for me either
Yep. Non NT is strike 1 and 2. Anything else and it's game over. I have good height (6ft) but with my autism and face the height can't save me.

Yep. Non NT is strike 1 and 2. Anything else and it's game over. I have good height (6ft) but with my autism and face the height can't save me.
6 feet is like the bare bones default qualifier to simply apply on tinder, nothing special sadly

6 feet is like the bare bones default qualifier to simply apply on tinder, nothing special sadly
I know. Women's standards just keep going up. It's so ridiculous that women only view 20% of men as attractive while dudes view the majority of women as attractive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back