Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on “male rape” done by foids?

Irl they are usually desperate landwhales who do it tho
Even landwhale can't rape a grown man.. can they ? :ahegao:
In france we have a great expression :"Si y'a pelouse y'a match" with the litteral traduction "if there is a lawn there is a match"

She finds you attractive if you get raped. The mf in the video is jusy bragging

my opinion on this matter is that I choose the bear

Idk what the fuck it is but why would someone cry over a girl desperately wanting to have sex with you?? It’s a missed opportunity man. It can’t be that traumatising wtf.

View: https://youtu.be/uYO5iH-p8Ug?si=U2oOqfaznuuH5t82

I was thinking about this when watching this. But I don’t fucking get it jfl. What’s the issue. Why would you willingly victimise yourself over a foid wanting to have sex with you? ESPECIALLY IF SHE’S GOOD LOOKING

It’s hot.

She wasnt Stacy enough for Tyrone to call it regular sex.

She wasnt Stacy enough for Tyrone to call it regular sex.
he probably made a video on .is jfl I’ll go to check right now but yeah its brutality out here

depends on the situation. if its a foid who used methods such as drugging or holding them at gun point or any other external ways to make them submit and then pegging or doing some extremely fucked up BSDM shit to the male in question, ofc its rape. but if foids getting raped in any way no matter the situation should be taken serious, then men getting raped should also be taken serious.

if its a foid who used methods such as drugging or holding them at gun point or any other external ways to make them submit and then pegging or doing some extremely fucked up BSDM shit to the male in question, ofc its rape
Yeah I agree but in the video it’s just a guy complaining about how some foid desperately wanted to have sex with him jfl that’s just bragging

Idk what the fuck it is but why would someone cry over a girl desperately wanting to have sex with you?? It’s a missed opportunity man. It can’t be that traumatising wtf.

View: https://youtu.be/uYO5iH-p8Ug?si=U2oOqfaznuuH5t82

I was thinking about this when watching this. But I don’t fucking get it jfl. What’s the issue. Why would you willingly victimise yourself over a foid wanting to have sex with you? ESPECIALLY IF SHE’S GOOD LOOKING

Its hot as fucking shit if you think about it, imagine a foid, wants you that FUCKING BAD, that she goes out of her way to do that to you? its the ultimate sign of her desire, and if you cry about a foid "raping" you, especially if shes hot, youre either a retard or a suspected faggot, only reason it would even be remotely traumatizing is if the foid is ugly, because it would be kinda repulsive to look back at, but if you get pegged tho? RIP.... (I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE, SATIRICAL PURPOSES ONLY.)

Last edited:
Yeah I agree but in the video it’s just a guy complaining about how some foid desperately wanted to have sex with him jfl that’s just bragging
i didn't watch the video but yeah if thats what he's doing he's just bragging, imagine being a whiny faggot just cause a foid wanted to have sex with you jfl.

It’s hot as fucking shit if you think about it, imagine a foid, wants that FUCKING BAD that she goes out of her way to do that to you? its the ultimate sign of her desire, and if you cry about a foid doing just that to you, especially if shes hot, youre either a retard or a suspected faggot, only reason it would remotely be traumatizing is if the foid is ugly, because it would be kinda repulsive to look back at, but if you get pegged tho? RIP....
IMG 1485

Just lol at him jfl. Missed chances

I wanna be a victim tbh.
Being a victim is just a free chance to ascend. according to the nigga in the video, male rape is a foid desperately asking you to have sex with her (jfl). The definitions around male rape need to be changed. At best this is harassment and it’s only a problem for chad

It's disgusting that 91% of female rapists aren't bought to justice

Being a victim is just a free chance to ascend. according to the nigga in the video, male rape is a foid desperately asking you to have sex with her (jfl). The definitions around male rape need to be changed. At best this is harassment and it’s only a problem for chad
when a foid actually "rapes", like through force or actual tangible coercion, its one of not only the luckiest things that you can experience, ITS LITERALLY THE HOTTEST WAY TO ASCEND.

It's disgusting that 91% of female rapists aren't bought to justice
The ones who actually drug and tie niggas up they need to be chemically castrated and thrown into solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Especially if they’re ugly unfuckable landwhales

Idk what the fuck it is but why would someone cry over a girl desperately wanting to have sex with you??
For me it would be one of the biggest compliments. I suppose female raping a male would be her telling you she is on the pill, but not being, getting pregnant and raping you in divorce/child support court.

The ones who actually drug and tie niggas up they need to be chemically castrated and thrown into solitary confinement for the rest of their lives. Especially if they’re ugly unfuckable landwhales
Only reason I would be pissed in that situation is because she drugged me, I wouldnt be able to be awake or fully conscious to experience it. (ALL SATIRE I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE.)

For me it would be one of the biggest compliments. I suppose female raping a male would be her telling you she is on the pill, but not being, getting pregnant and raping you in divorce/child support court.
Yeah good point about divorce rape and child support tbh that’s manipulative as fuck

Only reason I would be pissed in that situation is because she drugged me, I wouldnt be able to be awake or fully conscious to experience it. (ALL SATIRE I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE.)
IMG 1051

Saar,

I find this post highly offense and ignorant.

Please take it down as it degrades the real victims of rape and most importantly my feelings.

Thenk you too much dear

Hope you do the needful

Saar,

Please take it down as it degrades the real victims of rape and most importantly my feelings.

Thenk you too much dear

Hope you do the needful
IMG 1335

I'm extremely disgusted by this post saar. Denial of female-on-male rape is female worship.

Please take it down immediately. Many peace and moving dear!

Saar,

Thenk you too much dear

Hope you do the needful
this but unironically

I'm extremely disgusted by this post saar. Denial of female-on-male rape is female worship.

Please take it down immediately. Many peace and moving dear!
It’s too late to take it down the time limit to edit the thread has passed sorry mang

I want a foid to rape me :reeeeee:
I’m so touch starved I would let a landwhale rape me as long as she has good hygiene and washes her ass and body properly

male rape is a joke

I repeat WOMEN CANT RAPE MEN

Could be a lot of reasons, just because they are men, doesn't mean they want to fuck, and just because they want to fuck, doesn't mean they wanna fuck that chic.

He could be religious, married/in relationship, worried about std, dont want sex before marriage, dont want sex without relationship

Men can't get raped by women. Only by other men.
I always say this to normgroids, but nobody listens to me. How are you going to complain when you're getting laid? It's just not the same.

Or they want to set you up and frame you for something, blackmail, or spread disease to mog you more

Its 99.99% of the time fake. Men are raped as much as women on average -- but men are just raped by other men.

There are a FEW cases, like a 35 year old teacher sexing a 13 year old boy. I would consider that rape, i know a lot here would say "wow that little chad so lucky" IDC though, that is just rape to me.

It's fucking hot! I wish i was dommed up by a woman when i was a kid

Also, im not watching the video. By the title itself it seems really fucking cringe how a grown man like this has to cry about being "raped" by a female. I bet he takes massive pride in it subconciously, and we all know that.

The problem is that some foids can go yandere mode and pull out a knife or a gun if you don't fuck them.
That wouldn't be a big issue for me as I'd fuck them anyway.

That said, I don't want to be raped by women without knowing what would happen exactly. For example, I don't want to get pegged, I don't want to receive CBT, I don't want to get choked, I don't want their stinky ass on my face etc.

I also don't want to have sex with anyone who has an STD etc.