Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on lowering statndards?

• Thread starter IHateBeingAShitSkin
  • Start date
I

IHateBeingAShitSkin

Banned
-
I have been told that I could get a waifu if I just lowered my standards.
I think there is a fair point, cuz I've only been attracted to 8s and 9s. Never a 10 cuz I know they're way out of my league.
This one time I fell for a 5 (she was a 6 at the time). But that bitch chose her poor abusive ex over me.

But why shouldn't I go for 8s and 9s?

I'm not poor.
I'm part of the upper middle class.
I have a university level education.
And while my skin isn't white, it's not dark either. It's almost bordering what we consider to be white in my country. Normies have told me that I have just the right colour.

I don't see any reason why I should go for a 4 or a 5 or a 6 or even a 7. I eat clean, go to the gym daily and take care of my skin.

And another thing I've been told is that I should just date someone younger if I'm really that desperate. I'm in the final year of college (I was supposed to graduate this February, but I was in therapy for a year), and they say that I should date a first year. Why should I ? I feel distant from people in general. I feel SPECIALLY distant from girls who are younger than me. Honestly, it feels like I'm dealing with children. I've been through enough in my life. I'm not gonna settle for anyone sub-par.

Thoughts?

The same reason why i shouldnt aim to buy a ferrari.Both Supercars and pretty girls are expensives and have no incentives to settle down for anyone below 10

And another thing I've been told is that I should just date someone younger if I'm really that desperate. I'm in the final year of college (I was supposed to graduate this February, but I was in therapy for a year), and they say that I should date a first year. Why should I ? I feel distant from people in general. I feel SPECIALLY distant from girls who are younger than me
:chad: Dude this sounds like a volcel. Why wouldn't you prefer younger foids, they are all the same, if you could you should always go for the younger one. Eat some more black pills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They will never love you if you're not 8+

You're ethnic and not rich , You shouldn't go for anything above 5 , Going for 8s and 9s is delusional.

Well, since 5's think and act like their 10's thesedays then you might as well aim higher.

Besides, what you consider a 6 I might consider a 4 etc. Remember us guys are not selective and narrow as women. We all know women only consider Chad traits 8+ where as us men are all over the map in regards to what is a 6, a 8 or even a 4.

I've seen dudes label all 6's as whales and fat women which is ridiculous. For me a whale/fat girl is automatic 3 or less.

Don't use the word "waifu" so lightly. I thought for a second that you felt indecisive about which 2d girl to take as your girlfriend, but then after reading further I realize it's a 3d you want.
Some people here have imaginary girlfriends or waifus, it is really disrespectful to call 3d women waifus.

JFL if you think that being an upper-middle-class ethnic with a decent education will make you attractive.

Don't assess your dating prospects by score. Just go for her if you are attracted.

I mean, you want to go after 8s and 9s? I don't mean to be rude here, but have you ever purchased a mirror? You're like that kid who applies to Harvard as a non-legacy, non-athlete with an 1100 SAT.

If you would turn down a 7/10 foid, you're a fucking volcel. But not even a 7/10 foid would be attracted to you.

Jfl at aiming anything higher than your looks/status match. If you would not date lower than 7 or 8 you are the biggest volcel man.

Jfl at aiming anything higher than your looks/status match. If you would not date lower than 7 or 8 you are the biggest volcel man.

Are you saying you would date a 5/10

btw, my definition of above 8 = white/fair skin, asian face and extremely skinny.
In an ethnic land
Don't use the word "waifu" so lightly. I thought for a second that you felt indecisive about which 2d girl to take as your girlfriend, but then after reading further I realize it's a 3d you want.
Some people here have imaginary girlfriends or waifus, it is really disrespectful to call 3d women waifus.

My apologies my good sir.
:chad: Dude this sounds like a volcel. Why wouldn't you prefer younger foids, they are all the same, if you could you should always go for the younger one. Eat some more black pills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
They will never love you if you're not 8+

They're stupid and immature.

Very 3DPD based.

Are you saying you would date a 5/10

btw, my definition of above 8 = white/fair skin, asian face and extremely skinny.

In an ethnic land

My apologies my good sir.
Why should you be able to date above your looksmatch? If you purchase a whore, you can buy whatever you can afford.

JFL if you think that being an upper-middle-class ethnic with a decent education will make you attractive.

Don't assess your dating prospects by score. Just go for her if you are attracted.

I mean, you want to go after 8s and 9s? I don't mean to be rude here, but have you ever purchased a mirror? You're like that kid who applies to Harvard as a non-legacy, non-athlete with an 1100 SAT.

If you would turn down a 7/10 foid, you're a fucking volcel. But not even a 7/10 foid would be attracted to you.

I'm in a currland!

You wouldn't date a curry foid either lol
im not a curry, and i would date a curryfoid if she was my looksmatch. if u exclude an entire race (espeically one that is ur own) from ur dating pool u r a volcel by default

Foids have high standards, so should I. I'm looking for the counter to my genetics, not someone who's own shitty genetic would amplify the subhumanity of mine. If you lower your standards and have kids with a subhuman foid, you're just going to make an incel son, and that's worse than dying alone in my opinion because I will never forgive my own parents for not aborting me. So fuck lowering my standards, if I can't get a tall, virgin stacy with good face bones, I'll just wait for ectogenesis, genetic modification, and female companion robots. I'd rather die than LTR a used up landwhale with kids. Telegony has been proved by science, if you're not first, you're fucking last. Chad's leftovers can stay on the carousel and never get off for all I care.

I'm in a currland!
why the fuck would a curry in curryland expect to get anything but a curryfoid? ur country is racially homogeneous lol u must be one of those bob and vagene niggas

why the fuck would a curry in curryland expect to get anything but a curryfoid? ur country is racially homogeneous lol u must be one of those bob and vagene niggas
Maybe he can becoom indian PM and get white foid u never know.

BBC Turkey Stuffing Sandwich Mukbang

Download 19

cant rly tell from the blurry pic but theyre about looksmathced tbh. meanwhile op only wants 10/10 white gigastacies
Its from the 1980's its going to be blurry.
Article l 201736811000639606000

OP better start running for PM right now or he has no hope of mayopussy.

Tfu on ugly femorloids

I think there is a fair point, cuz I've only been attracted to 8s and 9s. Never a 10 cuz I know they're way out of my league.
This one time I fell for a 5 (she was a 6 at the time). But that bitch chose her poor abusive ex over me.

I'm not poor.
And while my skin isn't white, it's not dark either. It's almost bordering what we consider to be white in my country. Normies have told me that I have just the right colour.

I don't see any reason why I should go for a 4 or a 5 or a 6 or even a 7. I eat clean, go to the gym daily and take care of my skin.

And another thing I've been told is that I should just date someone younger if I'm really that desperate. I'm in the final year of college (I was supposed to graduate this February, but I was in therapy for a year), and they say that I should date a first year. Why should I ? I feel distant from people in general. I feel SPECIALLY distant from girls who are younger than me. Honestly, it feels like I'm dealing with children. I've been through enough in my life. I'm not gonna settle for anyone sub-par.

Thoughts?
How would you rate yourself? Does eating clean and being upper middle class make you a 8-9? There are girls who does the same things but aren't 8s because looks depends more on genes than anything that you can do.

There is more than one curryland and different types of curries.
Better than nothing tbh, you have something to fall back on. Maybe you can get one of those Kashmire gurls.
You're thinking of a different curryland.

So you want this? Lol

2019 10 25 145402

There's no correlation between a woman's looks and who she's attracted to. An ugly foid is just as hypergamous as a beautiful one.

Writes like a IT false flag

just fucking lol

If you have the courage to talk to girls and can handle rejection, why not aim high and work your way down? I think if you try to start at the bottom you might have to be careful - you might land one and then be unhappy about her ugliness

Volcels.co ---------------------------------------------->

We are incels because chads have lowered their standards

Why not this?

JFL shes ugly as fuck.

I'm not poor.

Thoughts?

Where do you live? I live in curryland (the OG one) and its almost impossible to find a decent looking curry foid here. Most of them are hideous.

I'm not poor.

Thoughts?
My standard is: if it can hold my bodyweight and I can tie a knot with it, then it's good enough.

Which curryland are you from OP? Pakistan?

I was never attracted to Stacy or whatever, last time i had a crush i was child, i just want a looksmatch or 1-2 point lower foid that i can look on a level past tits and ass, i barely give a shit about looks, just dont be too fat.