Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on "Just have vitiligo" theory?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It worked for Michael Jackson too.
https://i.redd.it/3jxf03v0yzg71.jpg

Vitiligo won't make you white. Most likely it'll give you a patchy subhuman skin which looks worse than a consistently dark skintone.

I don't think he cares what other people think. Now he can easily go and slay pussies in the west

Vitiligo won't make you white. Most likely it'll give you a patchy subhuman skin which looks work than a consistently dark skintone.
True, still better than nothing.

Vitiligo won't make you white. Most likely it'll give you a patchy subhuman skin which looks work than a consistently dark skintone.
If I remember correctly there is a drug that induces vitiligo and you can just take it until you are completely white like michael jackson

What the fuck do curries want? they hate their own skin, they all want to become white and when someone does become white, they start hating him too. No wonder indians are a joke in the west.