Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Incel TV?

What is your opinion on Incel TV

• The Best for Incels

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Based and Blackpilled

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • very good

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • based

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • ok

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • redpilled (bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bluepilled (very bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • soy (worst)

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hatewimen

hatewimen

Her no mean yes.
-
Incel TV is one of the best known channels on this forum. His channel role is too blackpill ugly men according to him. What are your thoughts on him? Personally he is probably the incel/blackpiller I prefer the most. He is hardcore and has no cream or sugar to dilute it. His blackpills are brutal and every one of his videos hit hard and are truthful and deep. However my biggest problem is that he talks too much about race and JBW.
I think he should talk more about other topics such as the dogpill or lesbianpill because I have never heard of him mention those theories.

Very blackpilled and not prone to momentary slips of cuckage and coping the befalls many incels. At least that’s the kind of context he puts out, so he keeps his content high quality and well researched.

Good but talks to much about “JBW”

One of the only ones who acknowledges the race pill. Most other "blackpill" creators are either caucasoid faggots who conveniently ignore it or just avoid it cuz they don't wanna ((($$$alienate$$$))) their mostly mayo audience.

He has the worst accent I ever heard.

One of the only ones who acknowledges the race pill. Most other "blackpill" creators are either caucasoid faggots who conveniently ignore it or just avoid it cuz they don't wanna ((($$$alienate$$$))) their mostly mayo audience.

Race is central to identity. And the data as well as lifelong experiences don't lie. Women of all races, very strongly discriminate against Asian men (non-Asian men of color still have their own race of women). I am here because I am ugly, short, and an Asian man. But the ugly and short part was not necessary to be mentioned tbh. Asian man alone automatically implies repulsive to foids. Literally. As in not even remotely a sexual being.

I know that my 5'2 5'3 noodlewhore looksmatches are all literally with 5'6 - 6'4 white dudes here in SF. And the world is becoming increasingly anglicized by the day, not less. Clown world is becoming stronger and more widespread. Its not becoming less.

Last edited:
basic bitch incel content. he tries but he he just has noting profound to say

I don't watch TV