Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thoughts on fat people?!

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
This is not some fakecel argument I don't believe being fat is fakecel because some people have really busy schedules where they're ostracized from playing at school, so don't ever say to me fakecel if fat.

Anyway, I was watching this youtuber I think 2 months or so ago, long time ago. He and his girlfriend were talking about people in general and hating on incels, like saying that being shy or quiet it's their fault, they've got to man up etc.

The norm I noticed but never payed that much attention to is fat people being funny. The guy was like, "You remember the fat guy who made jokes all the time..." and now I just wonder, are fat people funnier?

You propose an idea, this is just speculation but if you can, please give some proof or just share your thoughts on this.

Just stop eating so fucking much, you won’t have a jawline or abs/veins if you settle for being overweight your whole life.

Just stop eating so fucking much, you won’t have a jawline or abs/veins if you settle for being overweight your whole life.
Starving doesn't work only an idiot would recommend such a thing

The only people who have an excuse to be fat are people who have stuff that have gone wrong with them like myself. Normies/spoiled rich kids dont get an excuse.
That's extremely hard when your family brings home restaurant food/cooks diff meals.

The only people who have an excuse to be fat are people who have stuff that have gone wrong with them like myself. Normies/spoiled rich kids dont get an excuse.

That's extremely hard when your family brings home restaurant food/cooks diff meals.
That’s true, but we still have agency

either foids who let themselves go, or people coping their shit lives away with food.

He and his girlfriend were talking about people in general and hating on incels,
Both should be slowly and painfully skinned alive
fat people being funny
Lol where do you get this idea?
They are the most bitter pieces of shit you can ever find.
The constant self pity+ ostracization wouldn't make someone happy and meek.

They clog up the NHS with their fat induced health problems thus making me wait longer to see someone for my involuntary problems.

"Spoiled rich kids" are way more likely to be obese actually. You need to stop making excuses for yourself by saying stuff has gone wrong with you. I've seen a lot of your comments, you think you've suffered way more than anyone on this planet and that idea even if it's true leads you to a place where you keep looking for excuses to justify your own bad behavior by comparing yourself to others who have it much better.

This is not some fakecel argument I don't believe being fat is fakecel because some people have really busy schedules where they're ostracized from playing at school, so don't ever say to me fakecel if fat.

Anyway, I was watching this youtuber I think 2 months or so ago, long time ago. He and his girlfriend were talking about people in general and hating on incels, like saying that being shy or quiet it's their fault, they've got to man up etc.

The norm I noticed but never payed that much attention to is fat people being funny. The guy was like, "You remember the fat guy who made jokes all the time..." and now I just wonder, are fat people funnier?

You propose an idea, this is just speculation but if you can, please give some proof or just share your thoughts on this.
By the way right now my stance is, no they aren't considered to be funnier, lot of the stuff you guys were saying is true.

I hate frat people!!

I mean, if you where a trucel with nothing left, might as well food cope to oblivion

i like chubby women. fat women aren't it for me though.

I don't have anything against fatcels if they were skinny before. if it is over for you why not cope with food, you don't want to live a long life as a lonely incel anyway :feelsUgh:

landwhale roasties should hang themselves and go to hell though :society:

Lol where do you get this idea?
They are the most bitter pieces of shit you can ever find.
this is mostly true for foids, fat guys are pretty cool usually :feelscomfy:

i like chubby women. fat women aren't it for me though.

Same here, but literally every chubby toilet I see has a muscular Chadlite or Chad partner.

Ironically the only times I ever see a fat or obese man with a girlfriend she's thin, it's because no fat toilet would ever touch a fat man. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fatcel but 5'9+ can still get bitches in my rice country!!!! I always see a 6' fat ugly subhumans walking in public with his foidlet.

Fat people have more difficult life. As obese person I'm the proof. I don't want to write too much, because I'm writing on phone, but I'm obese since childhood (90+ centile at age of 9) and I don't know the slim life. My lowest BMI after 16 yo, was 32 (103 kg with 179 cm), currently I'm 37-38. Many people avoid me or try ghosting, when I make any relationship. There are few exceptions. I tried gymmaxxing for 2 years, but I get some strength, but muscles weren't visible.

fatmaxxing is short term pleasure for long term pain

If fat people can stop overeating - it's hard, no doubt - Do you think we can change our situation with the BlackPill?
I don’t think claiming inceldom due to being fat is that valid because it’s possible and simple to lose weight. There are some dudes out there who are 5 feet tall or have underdeveloped jaws who are actually fucked.

fat people goto hell. its in the bible.

I don’t think claiming inceldom due to being fat is that valid because it’s possible and simple to lose weight. There are some dudes out there who are 5 feet tall or have underdeveloped jaws who are actually fucked.
I don't know about it being simple to lose weight. Can you imagine if someone told us it was easy to just do jaw exercises or improve your personality to counter your height disadvantage? You'd be right to call that cap just as somebody fat with thyroid issues would be right to call what you've said here cap.

I don't know about it being simple to lose weight. Can you imagine if someone told us it was easy to just do jaw exercises or improve your personality to counter your height disadvantage? You'd be right to call that cap just as somebody fat with thyroid issues would be right to call what you've said here cap.
A calorie is a store of energy, if a person consumes too much, the body will store it as fat. If less is eaten than the body’s burn rate, then your body will have no choice but to consume fat as energy, thus resulting in fat loss. It’s extremely simple, just not easy for some. Everyone, even with thyroid issues can burn fat.

That's exactly what I'm saying. The solution doesn't work for us, therefore we deem it as cap, as we should. Of course there's disease, along with what I mentioned, schedule etc. Thanks for saying that though.

I don’t care about fat people as a whole, but I hate how unlucky I am. I mostly like bigger fat girls, but they always date fat wide framed guys while I am underweight with a terrible frame so none would ever accept me.

I don’t care about fat people as a whole, but I hate how unlucky I am. I mostly like bigger fat girls, but they always date fat wide framed guys while I am underweight with a terrible frame so none would ever accept me.
leanmax is key and this post is not to be taken seriously. I retract anything I said here.

leanmax is key and this post is not to be taken seriously. I retract anything I said here.
Leanmaxxing is the most stupid cope ever, I have been lean and slim my whole life as a khhv while I see normal weight guys and fat guys with good looking gfs

Leanmaxxing is the most stupid cope ever, I have been lean and slim my whole life as a khhv while I see normal weight guys and fat guys with good looking gfs
If you've leanmaxxed I will advise you to go self improvement mode. Answer all the questions in your uni and study like a monster. For your own good.

I have a theory which is not real, but try anyway... I think your midface gets shorter the more attention is given to you. So demand attention.

If that doesn't work along with leanmaxxing it's over.

Although that's one last thing I'll encourage you to do, this is verifiable but not objectively real, this can be true. Just test it.

I don't wanna give false hope, this is just a theory I have in mind.

I'll lock the fatties with thyroid issues in my broom closet and slide them 1500 kcal in meals under the door and see what happens.
On a serious note: Yeah, losing weight is hard, if it wasn't, everyone would be slim. But, it's the absolute easiest maxx out there, not only the easiest but also the only one that's actually beneficial for you. Everything else is surgery or meds with sides.
As a depressed person food will give you short term pleasure and if you live with your parents and are constantly surrounded by food - you will break. I can only say that you need to get a place of your own where you can nip the problem in the bud and not buy anything enticing in the first place.

I can cure fatness with Kindoki weight lose elixer