Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on Elliot Rodger, FDA approved poison designed to kill you etc. and yeah female psychiatrists.. males and females alike

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm one thousand percent sure Elliot was drugged by that female psychiatrist who gave him Zynex and other drugs that made him lose his mind.

His so called "mates" and teachers all agreed upon the fact that he was a timid guy, who would never have the courage to do such a thing, the drugs turned him into the monster he became compared to the creep:feelswhat: he was.

Antidepressants and anxiety-reducing drugs like Zynex FDA approved by the way designed to KILL you, can turn your life around for the worse.

EXTREMELY Dangerous

JFL at consulting a (female :feelskek:) psychiatrist

Usually the school shooters take SSRI's. Whether its the chicken or the egg we can't know, but its quite puzzling. Serotonin has been linked to aggression, and especially having SSRI withdrawals can apparently cause emotional and possible violent outbursts because of the low levels of serotonin during SSRI withdrawal

I'm one thousand percent sure Elliot was drugged by that female psychiatrist who gave him Zynex and other drugs that made him lose his mind.

His so called "mates" and teachers all agreed upon the fact that he was a timid guy, who would never have the courage to do such a thing, the drugs turned him into the monster he became compared to the creep:feelswhat: he was.

Antidepressants and anxiety-reducing drugs like Zynex FDA approved by the way designed to KILL you, can turn your life around for the worse.

EXTREMELY Dangerous
Yes. They are the worst.

Anti-depressant are usually very unstable in their effect.
Sometimes they do help a little, some times (usually when mixed with psychotropics) worsen tie ocndition, often leading to suicidal attempts.

Taking kike-meds for depression is way too risky to try, it should be a last resort, when adopting healthier lifestyle and/or addressing the underlying issues doesn;t work at all.

Im so glad i´m on literally NOTHING. No tobacco, alcohol, sugar (apart from in food), caffeine, aspartam etc (light sodas), beautyproducts etc (not addiction thingie but still), medicines. No ingestable/skin absorbtion non ad/addiction substances. A full month free even from caffeine & sugar now.

Im so glad i´m on literally NOTHING. No tobacco, alcohol, sugar (apart from in food), caffeine, aspartam etc (light sodas), beautyproducts etc (not addiction thingie but still), medicines. No ingestable/skin absorbtion non ad/addiction substances. A full month free even from caffeine & sugar now.
Mogs. Wish I could cut out sugar and caffeine

better to go ER than being chemically castrated for life

Good for you keep doing that. By the way can anyone just tell me why sugar is unhealthy?! Just curious, I'm not well educated on this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back