Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Democracy

Do you like Democracy?

• No

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Don’t Know…

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
beesha macroobia

beesha macroobia

Greycel
I’m gonna go a bit political. Do you like Democracy? Or rather Modern Day Democracy. Some say it’s overrated and corrupt, some say it’s good for society. There’s a poll I left for you guys to vote on as well.

Let me know if you prefer other ways of governing as well. Thank you :feelsaww:

When a vote occurs among four people, your choice carries 25% weight. When a vote occurs among 330,000,000 people, your choice carries 0.000000303% weight.

“Democracy is supposed to give you the feeling of choice, like Painkiller X and Painkiller Y. But they're both just aspirin.”

— Gore Vidal

It only works well if it is direct democracy and women can't vote.

What are your thoughts on putting women into the military?
99.9% of women don't have the physical and mental capabilities to be decent soldiers.
Still, if a country has mandatory conscription, women should also be eenlisted. It's much better to not have conscription for anybody though.

99.9% of women don't have the physical and mental capabilities to be decent soldiers.
Still, if a country has mandatory conscription, women should also be eenlisted. It's much better to not have conscription for anybody though.
Interesting, in my opinion as long as they have pride in their nation. That’s a factor that really matters. Of course they are physically weaker than men this is a fact.

Populated Military >

Democracy sucks, the fact that the majority of the people want something, does not justify anything. If there is 100 people on your city, and 90 of them say that they should rob everyone, this is ethical just because the majority said? No.

Democracy does not guarantee consense, because consense does not exist with power. The only case that consense is possible, is where everyone decides, that they will follow determinate rules. Search about "private law system of medieval island"

Democracy sucks, the fact that the majority of the people want something, does not justify anything. If there is 100 people on your city, and 90 of them say that they should rob everyone, this is ethical just because the majority said? No.

Democracy does not guarantee consense, because consense does not exist with power. The only case that consense is possible, is where everyone decides, that they will follow determinate rules. Search about "private law system of medieval island"
Agreed

The United States of America is a particular form of federal republicanism which, by most measures, have made it the most successful nation in history.

It may fade away due to a general decline in the duties of the citizen.

Once the USA collapses then the rest of Western Europe will follow and then we will return to African/Islamic style governments with mass starvation and endless wars.

Last edited:
Imo a mixed form works bear
best*

Name a nation that uses such a simple form of democracy?

Most are federations, republics, parliamentarian and variants of these.

Only referendums work work with majority rules and referendums are decided by elected governments.

Once the USA collapses then the rest of Western Europe will follow and then we will return to African/Islamic style governments with mass starvation and endless wars.
Starvation in Africa, mainly sub Saharan Africa can be avoided. Majority of these nations in those regions are corrupted, they get exploited by Western nations. Due to their nations being rich in minerals. The fall of the west would cause less corrupt presence in Africa.

lifefuel literally for africa
Starvation in Africa, mainly sub Saharan Africa can be avoided. Majority of these nations in those regions are corrupted, they get exploited by Western nations. Due to their nations being rich in minerals. The fall of the west would cause less corrupt presence in Africa.

hHIDWt1.png

XD

i dont get why IM not president even though i will get rid of taxes so no

Good when your side wins.
Bad when your side loses.

It's extremely inefficient and in my opinion its a good thing. If a democratic system is against you it will fuck up your life a lot slower and to a lesser degree. It's easier to try to adapt to it and do your best to survive.

Other systems are way more efficient and more ruthless and usually leave little space for diversity of opinions, so if you share same ideological views as regime you will obviously enjoy it, but where is the guarantee that exactly your flavor of opinions will be enforced by state? If by any chance you end up having wrong ideas you will be ruthlessly and efficiently dealt with unless you fall in the line.

Politics in general are massive cope and noone should waste their precious time on this earth thinking about it, unless you are actively running for office or running a party.

It's already continuous war on the African continent and without United Nations aid they would be mass starvation.

I often read the African news and it's constant violence and poverty. Without United Nations food aid there would be mass starvation:

https://www.africanews.com/ and https://www.voanews.com/z/612

They fight each other. There is no western influence or exploitation. Islam is responsible for many of the conflicts in Africa but greed, violence and lust for power are also causes.

The United States Bill of Rights and Constitution was the last serious attempt to form a government that accepts the nature of humans to turn into warlords, kings, queens, Princes, dictators, emperors and the carnage they bring.

These documents were the pinnacle of European thought and American Colonial desire for a government free from the shackles of totalitarian authority. It took centuries of experience and thought leading up to the writing of these documents. Read up on the English Civils Wars, French revolutions and countless other uprisings in Europe.

Sadly these timeless ideas are being forgotten and discarded.

Once Christianity and Western forms of government fail then it's going to be hell on earth like in ancient times.

It's already continuous war on the African continent and without United Nations aid they would be mass starvation.

I often read the African news and it's constant violence and poverty. Without United Nations food aid there would be mass starvation:

https://www.africanews.com/ and https://www.voanews.com/z/612

They fight each other. There is no western influence or exploitation. Islam is responsible for many of the conflicts in Africa but greed, violence and lust for power are also causes.

The United States Bill of Rights and Constitution was the last serious attempt to form a government that accepts the nature of humans to turn into warlords, kings, queens, Princes, dictators, emperors and the carnage they bring.

These documents were the pinnacle of European thought and American Colonial desire for a government free from the shackles of totalitarian authority. It took centuries of experience and thought leading up to the writing of these documents. Read up on the English Civils Wars, French revolutions and countless other uprisings in Europe.

Sadly these timeless ideas are being forgotten and discarded.

Once Christianity and Western forms of government fail then it's going to be hell on earth like in ancient times.
USA exploits nations like no other. Just look at Vongo, and Libya. :blackpill:

You gotta be trolling:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Currently the African continent receives nothing but cash and food from Western nations and they do nothing with it except destroy and kill each other.

I never hear of anyone migrating to Africa except for the Chinese. China is not part of the West.

African nations are always begging the West for aid and assistance. Everyday I see adverts showing naked starving children holding up an empty can to the camera.

It's 2021. Which Western colonial power is harming an nation in Africa?

USA exploits nations like no other. Just look at Vongo, and Libya. :blackpill:
Vongo? Population 388 in 2016.

Are you saying Libya is being exploited by the West? In 2021?

From the Wiki:
Following the 2012 elections, Freedom House improved Libya's rating from Not Free to Partly Free, and now considers the country to be an electoral democracy.

Libya is making progess because of Western help not regressing because of it.

Hitler was right.

Then why do immigrants from everywhere want to come to the west? What attracts them to the west?

If white people are so bad why not go and live in another non-white country? The African continent is massive.
That wasn't my point at all, you said there wasn't any western colonial power exploiting resources in the african continent and i gave you proof that you're wrong.
It wasn't about white people or immigrants lmao

A French currency from 1945? They've had 76 years to create an alternative.
That wasn't my point at all, you said there wasn't any western colonial power exploiting resources in the african continent and i gave you proof that you're wrong.
It wasn't about white people or immigrants lmao

Every African nation is independent and self-governing. They could have created an alternative currency at anytime after 1945.

I don't understand the reason why the continent is always in a state of conflict and poverty other than their form of government.

Once the West collapses then the rest of the world will end up in the same state; war, disease, starvation.

Liberal democracy with the rights of the individual as sancrosanct seems to be the most effective form of government.
I love how your only standard for progression is le democracy lmfao

The Libyans, with their dozens of militias, seem to have converged on a form of democracy.

Once they have a stable government the population can live their lives as they wish.

Peace and prosperity will follow.

And who knows they might contribute something unique and useful for the rest of humanity and we all benefit.

Last edited:
[UWSL]Almost all voters are ignorant and extremely susceptible to manipulation by elites who control the media and other cultural "means", like movies and popular books, maybe even education. All democracies are therefore hopelessly oligarchical, even the direct democracies, where voters can still be manipulated.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This oligarchic feature is not necessarily bad, because the oligarchy can be good. But when they are evil, the institutions and the "muh democracy" protects them. And besides the manipulation, the freedom that democracies usually grant to their citizens tends to make the population "sleepy", so they never react. Things can be terrible, but they are "free" so they will never really be bothered enough in order to react against the oligarchy, instead they just label politics as corruption (and it is) an do nothing.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But if they actually do something, the oligarchy will shamelessly use force, corruption and will collaborate with foreign powers in order to maintain their position.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]These above are my thoughts, but I have been gathering a bibliography on democracy and oligarchy/elites on the past few days. I can share if anyone is interested.[/UWSL]

But if they actually do something, the oligarchy will shamelessly use force, corruption and will collaborate with foreign powers in order to maintain their position.
This is what happens in Africa by the way, but the ones challenging the dominant elites are other elites that are just as bad, so they are in a perpetual state of war and misery.

Last edited:
[UWSL]extremely susceptible to manipulation by elites [/UWSL]

Germany is a federal, parliamentary, representative democratic republic and I think it's been designed that way to prevent dominant elites from holding all authority.

They have a constitution guaranteeing human dignity, the separation of powers, the federal structure, and the rule of law and it is valid in perpetuity so that a state of exception cannot be declared to bypass it as what happened prior to WW2.

Also, during the English Civil Wars of the 17th C, soldiers of the New Model Army wrote An Agreement of the People which was a precursor to the American Constitution and was also designed to prevent dominant elites.

Agreement of the People 1647 1649

The real problem is one of enforcement. How to make sure constitutions are adhered to? How to prevent checks and balances from slowly being eroded by the elites?

The USA doesn't have militias anymore to enforce the constitution. The oath their armed forces and politicians take to defend the constitution are empty words.

As you say, people are lethargic and stupid as long as the foids get their fake up and chads and the rest of us have a full belly with junk food and vidya no one cares but eventually war, disease and starvation will come.

Last edited:
Maybe if there were no Jews to subvert it

My type of government is a national conservative populist (and authoritarian) one, something like Russia's Putin's, Hungary's Orban's, Austria's Kurz's, Italy's Salvini's., etc.
I meant Congo :fuk:
:feelskek::feelskek:

Democracy is inherently a terrible idea. Think about this logically. You have a group of people deciding to pick between at least a pair of individuals on who the best decision-maker would be on a national level. How do they know what makes a good decision-maker? If they know that, why don't they vote for themselves? If they don't know, then why should they be voting on such an important thing that affects the lives of everyone on some level? And why do we even need a singular, executive decision-maker?

The average person knows nothing about statehood or governance. Allowing them to vote on it would be grossly irresponsible. It would be like letting children vote on what you'll all have for dinner. They'll always pick their favorite sweet treat without any idea of nutrition and the effects of it on their development for the next 15-20 years.

Libya is making progess because of Western help not regressing because of it.
You have absolutely no idea what happened to Libya, do you?

Gaddafi wanted to unite the leaders of Africa and get them to agree to only sell their oil and natural resources in exchange for gold, not fiat currency (the dollar). This would have bankrupted Europe and North America inside of a month, as their economies would come to a grinding halt without the oil imports. NATO quickly scrambled to have Gaddafi ousted as soon as possible. They aggressively propagandized against him in the Western media. They brought weapons into the country for their mercenaries to train insurgents and overthrow his government.

After Gaddafi was killed and the NATO economies kept safe, Libya became an afterthought and the world quickly forgot about everything that happened.