Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on corona?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Now that it started to get serious, what do you think happens next? Over 3k infected in S. Korea, 1000 in Italy, 600 in Iran 70 in Burgerland... And increasing exponentially. Supermarkets are empty in US, Canada, Italy, Germany... Also we are about a week late on the number of infected cuz the mean incubation period is 5 days. R0 is 3-7. Is the collapse close?

It's still too low tier for me to care.

Bit of a meme but we'll see

It hasn't hit Gorillas yet, so i dont care ha ha.

eXDsc8uU_400x400.jpg

a completely unimportant and brutally exaggerated threat that generates billions for big pharma companies.

I hope it gets worse.

Supermarkets are empty in US, Canada, Italy, Germany... Also we are about a week late on the number of infected cuz the mean incubation period is 5 days. R0 is 3-7. Is the collapse close?

Is not it funny, that the media is now spreading stuff like ''purchase a lot of supply'', despite the fact that back then, they would call out anybody who would say the exat same thing and call them a conspiracy theorist?
Also why now? Every year there is another ''virus'' going on and all of the sudden, everything and everybody is going on a rampage? It is like, that there is some agenda behind it. I wonder who is all behind of this nonsense.

I hope it disrupts the world economy tbh

Hope it kills me

I hope it spreads

sound based but redpilled

It's a blessing, I hope It decimates the world population

Now that it started to get serious, what do you think happens next? Over 3k infected in S. Korea, 1000 in Italy, 600 in Iran 70 in Burgerland... And increasing exponentially. Supermarkets are empty in US, Canada, Italy, Germany... Also we are about a week late on the number of infected cuz the mean incubation period is 5 days. R0 is 3-7. Is the collapse close?
Collapse probability is higher than at any other point during our lives. R0 is alarming. In the week ahead, I see the following happening based on the way the models are trending:

-Italy & South Korea cases go through the roof
-German cases start to blow up into the high hundreds; clusters in other European cities start to bubble to more than just few people
-No Cal and West Coast USA starts to blossom by this time next week; small clusters in other cities on the east coast start to 'leak' into the media

Speaking from the USAcel perspective, the stock market is already done. It was all baloney to begin with, juiced by QE and stock buy-backs, and this just the catalyst for the pop. They may have a good day or two, but as things worsen as the week goes on, the sell off will continue to hemorrhage by week's end. In the states, the Fed will talk about lower rates to zero, but it won't matter. Production in China is massively crippled and that's where we get everything from. Q2 supply and results will be very bad. The US is going to fall on its own globalist sword.

In the short term, the messaging is all 'we have things under control' by the government, but for anyone paying attention, the CDC stated there will be many more cases and that their containment measures won't last long. Blompf's contribution to this point has been stopping flights from Iran, yet we have air travel from other infected regions (including within our own country) still going on as if nothing is happening. The response from the start has been completely low IQ and at this point the only thing that can be done is to feebly attempt to contain the virus at a regional level. I am very confident they will botch that too.

No one will care for a little while longer, but the day FEMA quarantines some city in Northern California or the gov announces that all sporting events are postponed until further notice, is the day I don't want to be caught out shopping. You've all seen what the idiots here do on Black Friday. It'll be that on that steroids.

overhyped shit like ebola, but rip to the rice niggas that had to go through that shit