Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on antinatalism?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
I think it makes sense. Nobody can consent to being born (consent isn't possible in the first place, that's my point). If I knew I'd be so strange-looking that I can't go outside or sit outside without hearing someone make a snarky/mean.comment about me to another person, I wouldn't have said yes. The world is overcrowded: so much traffic, new buildings, etc. Not being born will always = no potential suffering for that person.

I think it makes sense. Nobody can consent to being born (consent isn't possible in the first place, that's my point). If I knew I'd be so strange-looking that I can't go outside or sit outside without hearing someone make a snarky/mean.comment about me to another person, I wouldn't have said yes. The world is overcrowded: so much traffic, new buildings, etc. Not being born will always = no potential suffering for that person.
I like him, but only in the context of the current time period and the world order that the elites and Klaus Schwab in particular are preparing for us.

It's a based take. Life sucks and will continue to suck, world's infrastructure is becoming more and more anti human. I would never bring a kid to this world (if I was normie or chad and could actually have kids)

It's a based take. Life sucks and will continue to suck, world's infrastructure is becoming more and more anti human. I would never bring a kid to this world (if I was normie or chad and could actually have kids)
Yes, the new world will look like a mix of Orwell's 1984 and Huxley's Brave New World.

I'm just waiting for bezos to make a rapture city or new eden
But it will only be for the elite. I also remember how the rich hid in their mansions from covid in 2020 or how the rich bought up nuclear bunkers during 2022, when there was a risk that the war in Ukraine would become nuclear.

But it will only be for the elite. I also remember how the rich hid in their mansions from covid in 2020 or how the rich bought up nuclear bunkers during 2022, when there was a risk that the war in Ukraine would become nuclear.
Yeah... a man can pray tho :feelsautistic:

Should be atleast practiced by genetically inferior people.

It makes sense to do this if you live within a bad society
People still shouldn't be forced to have children though

Tbh I don't really care on a societal level but on an individual level yes

I believe in parenting licenses at bare minimum

Rather nobody can consent to be. You start existing in that body when it develops enough to support a person.

if you're a CHAD it doesnt make sense not to reproduce. Your CHAD son will benefit from the subhuman workers without having to put any effort, he will get female affection and will end up just as successful as yourself.

I'm not sure about anti natalism. I am for a breeding licence, but to be an antinatalist we should ensure first that most people feel like us (would prefer to have never existed). If not, we should let certain people selected for their physical and intelectual quality reproduce and allow every subhumans (genetic recombnation will always create them) to suicide in painless and peacfull methods if they want to. If they don't want they should be allowed to have a house and a salary without working in an attempt to compensates nature's mistakes.

i don't think it's a matter of who does and doesn't want to be born. If my SMV was better I would have wanted to be born. Humans are biased, stupid, and they believe life is a blessing as long as they themselves are happy. They don't just 'believe' it in name but they literally believe in arguments as to why that they would not think are true if they weren't happy. That is really biased, and is why I think we deserve to be extinct. They believe things like 'sure 90% of humans are poor overworked unsatisfied degenerates but that dont matter life is good be grateful to be alive :soy:'. But that is literally based on their own being happy, not the state of the world itself, let alone if it is rightful. So that is not why I am antinatalist. People who like life aren't and people who don't, are, that is biased as FUCK.
I am for anti natalism because I think 'life' as in all living matter, is evil. Fundamentally, all life forms crave to be alive. If a plant does not grow towards the sun it does not make it through that round of natural selection. So all plants do. Life forms are inherently copey. Humans acted extremely copey right up until the 21st century where we are now aware of what copey means and so try to avoid being it, which is a cope. I hate what makes humans human and what makes life life. If I had a button that turned the planet desolate I'd press it immediately
if you're a CHAD it doesnt make sense not to reproduce. Your CHAD son will benefit from the subhuman workers without having to put any effort, he will get female affection and will end up just as successful as yourself.
see this is bias. Life forms want to life. Really it does not matter what his son will do. Antinatalism is an argument and he should have a belief on principle, is it right or not. But we aren't capable of this. The idea is just 'if he will be happy then it makes no sense to be anti natalist'. Humans are not really capable of considering the point of the argument or the ethics. 99.9999% just go off of 'i am happy so breeding is a noble thing or i am not happy so it is not' and the only argument ever given for why is 'happy = good i am not happy so i am antinatalist'. It should be based on principle, if we were not evil creatures

>>>> https://incels.is/threads/svgmn1s-cope-review-issue-1-antinatalism.414069/

I think it makes sense. Nobody can consent to being born (consent isn't possible in the first place, that's my point).
The consent argument doesn't hold water, because it's like saying, "supporting/opposing the natural rights of the non-existent people." It's not a cogent position.

If I knew I'd be so strange-looking that I can't go outside or sit outside without hearing someone make a snarky/mean.comment about me to another person, I wouldn't have said yes.
You weren't there then to say yes, but you're here now to say no i.e., suicide. I'm not saying you should kys to be rationally consistent (you would be in that case), but you're in the converse position now.

The world is overcrowded: so much traffic, new buildings, etc. Not being born will always = no potential suffering for that person.
This is strictly untrue. Cities are overcrowded, but in terms of livable landmass, we're covering a very tiny part of the whole planet.